Re-Name Rupp Arena!

19 minutes ago, KoB2011 said:

I sincerely hope they name it after the only clean coach they've ever had, Tubby Smith. 

Was he really clean though?  I slightly remember the Randolph Morris fiasco where he was declared ineligible but then Tubby found some mysterious fax in his office that was used to get him reinstated.  One of my friends had a sister on the UK women's team at the time.  She said she knew with 100% certainty that the supposed fax was a fake and Tubby knew it.

7 hours ago, dbmhoosier said:

Was he really clean though?  I slightly remember the Randolph Morris fiasco where he was declared ineligible but then Tubby found some mysterious fax in his office that was used to get him reinstated.  One of my friends had a sister on the UK women's team at the time.  She said she knew with 100% certainty that the supposed fax was a fake and Tubby knew it.

I think he was about as clean as any coach at a major program, but no, that isn't clean. 

I just think their heads would explode if they named the arena after him. 

This has nothing to done with renaming Corrupt Arena but it does have something to do with Kensucky. My grandparents were from the woods of southern Kensucky. My grandfather was born in 1861 and my grandmother was born in 1887. My grandfather traded a couple farm animals to my great grandparents so he could have my grandmother. They ended up having 11 kids. My grandfather had connections to General Winfield Scott and was named after him. He died in 1944. My grandmother was one tough woman. She chewed Oliver Twist Tobacco and she could take a whiz while standing up. She passed in 1967

Archived