Jeremy Price : IUMBB news and notes

milehiiu

1 hour ago, 5fouls said:

Not sure I like to read about Hunter getting kicked out of a game after picking up two technicals.

Ahh I wouldn’t read too much into it.  Stuff like that happens in highly competitive environments, with highly competitive personalities.  Now if it were to be a reoccurring thing, then we might have a reason to worry.

14 minutes ago, StLHoosier said:

Ahh I wouldn’t read too much into it.  Stuff like that happens in highly competitive environments, with highly competitive I’ve personalities.  Now if it were to be a reoccurring thing, then we might have a reason to worry.

Agreed.  Heck, as I have posted here before.... De'Ron Davis got suspended by the Colorado High School Athletic Association (CHSAA) for one game, for breaking a rule..... he dunked in pre-game warmups  !

Check out this interview from Damezi Anderson. It was after his team played Hunter's, and the reporter asked what he thought of his game. Pretty nice to hear him say he liked his game, but then immediate say he got two tech's which can't happen. Cool that either he feels comfortable enough to get on Hunter a bit already, or maybe Anderson just has some natural leadership abilities. Either way, it's interesting if not even a good thing. 

http://www.insidethehall.com/2017/12/14/video-damezi-anderson-talks-senior-season-iu-future-forum-tip-off-classic/

14 minutes ago, BGleas said:

Check out this interview from Damezi Anderson. It was after his team played Hunter's, and the reporter asked what he thought of his game. Pretty nice to hear him say he liked his game, but then immediate say he got two tech's which can't happen. Cool that either he feels comfortable enough to get on Hunter a bit already, or maybe Anderson just has some natural leadership abilities. Either way, it's interesting if not even a good thing. 

http://www.insidethehall.com/2017/12/14/video-damezi-anderson-talks-senior-season-iu-future-forum-tip-off-classic/

Thanks for the link.  I like the kid.  Just hope he trims his locks before getting to IU.... so they don't impact his sight lines.  No... seriously. 

Archived