Hoosier Hysteria

tdhoosier

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, FW_Hoosier said:

At least I don’t have to shell out for BTN+ this season.  Would be better if they just streamed a practice and scrimmage... Not really interested in watching walkouts in an empty stadium.

Get Roku.  Add Hulu Live TV.  Yes you will have to pay for it..  But you get much more than just BTN.....and for an additional $10 per month... you can watch on any device, where ever you go.

1 hour ago, milehiiu said:

Get Roku.  Add Hulu Live TV.  Yes you will have to pay for it..  But you get much more than just BTN.....and for an additional $10 per month... you can watch on any device, where ever you go.

I think he was talking BTN+ not BTN. The last couple of years the scrimmages and one early game was on BTN+ which was an extra 9.99. Hoosier Hysteria was also on the BTN+. I have Hulu and had to buy a month subscription to BTN+.... Which I forgot to cancel until a 100 dollars later. 

Since I don't do any social media, I'm in need of some coaching on how to get to the Facebook live stream tonite. My wife has a Facebook acct (ugh!) and I can get signed in, no problem, but how do I find the feed? I see on the left they have a menu, and one is videos, with a live option switch.

I searched Hoosier Hysteria, and didn't find anything for tonite. I would think they'd have the page established by now (10 am EST), even though it wouldn't be streaming.

Any coaching you can give me would be appreciated!

51 minutes ago, DWB said:

Since I don't do any social media, I'm in need of some coaching on how to get to the Facebook live stream tonite. My wife has a Facebook acct (ugh!) and I can get signed in, no problem, but how do I find the feed? I see on the left they have a menu, and one is videos, with a live option switch.

I searched Hoosier Hysteria, and didn't find anything for tonite. I would think they'd have the page established by now (10 am EST), even though it wouldn't be streaming.

Any coaching you can give me would be appreciated!

Follow Indiana Basketball or go directly to a page (under an active account): facebook.com/IndianaMBB

Archived