Maryland Postgame Thread

KDB

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just want to admit when dead wrong. When Coach Allen was hired I thought it was the safe/cheap mode. What a mistake I made and glad Fred Glass knew what he was doing. Allen has brought national recognition, stability in the program where I think 8 wins is our new norm (all that I ever wanted), and a fanbase that can't wait to cheer these guys on in person next year. 

Absolute kudos to Allen, his staff, our players. 

14 minutes ago, Proud2BAHoosier said:

Great win for the Hoosiers. But I will be "that guy" and ask, where on earth did they get those butt ugly uniforms???  🙄 Even the wife said something about them. I know they were honoring the military and all, but c'mon man.....

They were just too much. Would’ve liked something much more laid back-maybe regular uniforms with a camo helmet or something. 

Was just thinking that this could be the first time in my lifetime when wr can win the big ten.  I have always wanted to see us play in the Rose Bowl.  With the Rose Bowl being part of the playoffs we could when the title but not get to play in the Rose Bowl.  I just don't see us being pick for the playoffs even if we win out

48 minutes ago, Proud2BAHoosier said:

Great win for the Hoosiers. But I will be "that guy" and ask, where on earth did they get those butt ugly uniforms???  🙄 Even the wife said something about them. I know they were honoring the military and all, but c'mon man.....

I actually liked the uni's!

4 minutes ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

Not sounding good. I'll go back to my original post. Achilles. Minimum 12 months from today which means no season next year which long term means if McCulley is the kid or Jackson if we land him.....what happens to Penix?

Long term stuff I know but that meaningless 15 yard scamper has ripple effects.

3 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Not sounding good. I'll go back to my original post. Achilles. Minimum 12 months from today which means no season next year which long term means if McCulley is the kid or Jackson if we land him.....what happens to Penix?

Long term stuff I know but that meaningless 15 yard scamper has ripple effects.

Jackson isn't a SR. 

3 minutes ago, southsidehoosier said:

If it was Achilles would he have walked in the tunnel unassisted as espn reported?

I watched Rex Grossman walk without help vs Vikings once. He was done. Guys walk right after torn ACL's, ankle injuries and achilles....so yes him walking in tunnel isn't an indicator in my opinion. 

Archived