Parker Stewart (Transfer) Commits to Indiana

gnet550

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, dgambill said:

Dr. 3.... will be nice to have one of those kids that has been around college ball into his late 20s like Wisconsin, Purdue, and Iowa always has.

If Brunk keeps it up he will be going for his PhD too. He’s gotta be close to being done with his masters degree. Unless he is getting everything done in anticipation of law school

33 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

Late 20's? Pretty sure Purdue had a 40 year old from the Y playing for them awhile back. 

Brian cardinall??  Freshman year to Senior?!

169A3EEC-D89A-4984-9F8C-6CE70687EC9D.jpeg

05A74289-09A6-49C9-8442-D17D6BEC06F9.jpeg
Guy took the term Senior to a whole different level....I think he was collecting social security while at Purdue....which apparently is an NCAA violation...he was going to self report it but he forgot where he put his phone.

1 hour ago, Bob said:

Tough call, love to have him right away, but with COVID and teams more then likely canceling some games would it be wiser for him to wait. If he was 6/10 I would say get him on the roaster now. 

More reason to strengthen our bench...couple kids get Covid they probably miss 4-5 conference games...that could be our Tournament down the drain. We need the numbers.

4 minutes ago, dgambill said:

More reason to strengthen our bench...couple kids get Covid they probably miss 4-5 conference games...that could be our Tournament down the drain. We need the numbers.

Just heard today that Kelvin Sampson said that every player and most coaches on Houston  has tested positive so far this year.

2 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Just heard today that Kelvin Sampson said that every player and most coaches on Houston  has tested positive so far this year.

Wow that’s crazy. In general I think IU must have handled this thing fairly well...not missing any football until this past week and how well the basketball team has handled it.

Archived