Outback Bowl Game Thread 12:37? Pm EST ABC

I will be very surprised if Tuttle starts the 2nd half.  If his shoulder is hurting as bad as it appeared, you simply cannot win the game with a one-dimensional offense.  throw Williams out there and see if you catch lightening in a bottle.  Ole Miss defense is poor enough that an untested freshman may just be able to do something.  

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

I will be very surprised if Tuttle starts the 2nd half.  If his shoulder is hurting as bad as it appeared, you simply cannot win the game with a one-dimensional offense.  throw Williams out there and see if you catch lightening in a bottle.  Ole Miss defense is poor enough that an untested freshman may just be able to do something.  

will force us to run more

1 minute ago, Hoosierfan1215 said:

I’m literally just imagining Penix against this defense and it makes this even worse. Injuries are part of it. But damn. 

Penix is a stud.  Tuttle isn't bad, but need to play to his strengths.  Whop taking positive yards into negative , not helpful.

Have to clean up the penalties.  

Defense can't give up wide open pass after pass

Just now, Fiveoutofsix said:

Penix is a stud.  Tuttle isn't bad, but need to play to his strengths.  Whop taking positive yards into negative , not helpful.

Have to clean up the penalties.  

Defense can't give up wide open pass after pass

Precisely.

Archived