Outback Bowl Game Thread 12:37? Pm EST ABC

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was some truly terrible offense.  Absolutely brutal.  The defense really didn't play bad.  I'd love to get some more pressure and get some turnovers, but only allowing 13 points is good defense against them.  Especially with our offense not being able to move the ball and put up any points.  At this point, not sure if I'm hoping Tuttle's shoulder is alright, or if it is bad enough that he can't play.  Might be better off with Williams and running the wildcat.

1 minute ago, Leathernecks said:

That was some truly terrible offense.  Absolutely brutal.  The defense really didn't play bad.  I'd love to get some more pressure and get some turnovers, but only allowing 13 points is good defense against them.  Especially with our offense not being able to move the ball and put up any points.  At this point, not sure if I'm hoping Tuttle's shoulder is alright, or if it is bad enough that he can't play.  Might be better off with Williams and running the wildcat.

Agree. Idk what the answer is. But we made one of the worst defenses in the country look top 10. Them having 13 isn’t bad. But our ineptitude in every facet of the offense is glaring. At first our line was giving Tuttle time. Now that’s even breaking down. The only thing working is our run game, which we aren’t doing. I did not expect this today. 

Archived