Site Performance

23 minutes ago, IowaHoosierFan said:

Does anyone else have an issue with the site freezing periodically.  Where every so often you can have to wait like 15 seconds for it to unfreeze and then you're ok for a bit and then you can't scroll or anything or type for a few second and then it catches up?

Or am i the only one?

I do sometimes have issues while scrolling but not that often. The issues for me are while loading a page (both refresh and new page/post) and when trying to submit a reply. Sometimes the site will freeze completely when doing those, other times the pages just load very slowly. Waiting a bit then refreshing usually solves it but sometimes I have to refresh several times. It's not my internet connection.

I haven't said anything, but I've always wondered if anybody else has this issue...

When I'm posting a reply, for some reason if I hit return on the keyboard, it'll take my browser (Chrome) to another already open tab (I always seem to have 3 tabs open). When I start typing again, it goes back to the reply box on this forum.

That's on a mobile Android (11) platform. I've never had the issue using my laptop.

Archived