2021 MLB Season

5fouls

Where does Barrero play next year? 

What do the Reds do INF wise next year? Does Jose start game 1? 

Could you go... Moose 3B, Barrero SS, India 2B, Votto 1B.... Farmer is the first off the bench? I would feel very confident if I had those 5 as my guys to rotate at those positions 🤷‍♂️. Idk much though. 

1 hour ago, btownqb said:

Where does Barrero play next year? 

What do the Reds do INF wise next year? Does Jose start game 1? 

Could you go... Moose 3B, Barrero SS, India 2B, Votto 1B.... Farmer is the first off the bench? I would feel very confident if I had those 5 as my guys to rotate at those positions 🤷‍♂️. Idk much though. 

He should be the day 1 SS. Farmer should be the utility guy that plays almost daily but move around the IF including 1B if there is a DH next year. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, DC2345 said:

He should be the day 1 SS. Farmer should be the utility guy that plays almost daily but move around the IF including 1B if there is a DH next year. 

That's how I see it, as well. Plus... you have Stephenson for the DH role, as well... right? 

To me.. it seems the Reds are in position to be veryyyy solid next year. But.. guys have to perform, as always. 

20 minutes ago, btownqb said:

That's how I see it, as well. Plus... you have Stephenson for the DH role, as well... right? 

To me.. it seems the Reds are in position to be veryyyy solid next year. But.. guys have to perform, as always. 

I am biased, but the Reds are in position to be very competitive for the next several years. 

22 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

You guys needed that after losing the series vs that AAA outfit that is occupying 1060 W. Addison. Big week for you guys with Brewers and Marlins again. I'd say 4-2 is the minimum....or 6-0 would be fine as well. 

Agree. I think just putting themselves in postion each night in the 6th and 7th inning has been a big key. 

I understand they've "blown" some opportunities, but they are threatening every game it seems like. Idk. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Agree. I think just putting themselves in postion each night in the 6th and 7th inning has been a big key. 

I understand they've "blown" some opportunities, but they are threatening every game it seems like. Idk. 

Just based on this board alone....you guys would have a 6-7 game lead if it wasn't for the pen. 

1 minute ago, Stlboiler23 said:

Will they lose any of those guys to bigger contracts that they can’t pay? 

I'll take one ofr their hands. Word around the camp fire up North is the empty stands are ticking certain folks off. I expect some spending this winter. Hopefully we grab one of your guys as well!

Edited by Seeking6

5 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Just based on this board alone....you guys would have a 6-7 game lead if it wasn't for the pen. 

True. But... Sims, Lorenzen, Antone should help that A LOT. 

I know injuries are everywhere but when you have one postion group having 3-4 of your better guys hurt in one area.. difficult to overcome. 

Edited by btownqb
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Seeking6 said:

I'll take one ofr their hands. Word around the camp fire up North is the empty stands are ticking certain folks off. I expect some spending this winter. Hopefully we grab one of your guys as well!

If the Reds were to lose Nick, Cincy will still be really competitive.

• Like 1