Are You Ready For Some Fantasy Football - HSN Style

57 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

I was able to pick up Cooks backup in time and should kick my daughter's butt easily.  In our HSN league can you have a 19 point differential between defenses. @dgambill going to win after getting 19 from his defense and I got 0. Need Zeke to get 31 not holding my breath.

Well...the problem with fantasy is you had your defense going up against your own qb. That's a tough one because if you win you lose lol. Didn't hurt mine was playing the Jets lol. I was hoping for like 10pts but yeah...rookie qb and inept offense by the Jets help. Hey man...I wouldn't throw in the towel...Zeke could easily have a multi-td game and you still pull out the win. Oh and I have Mattison but I didn't start him...dooh...I was worried Minnesota wouldn't commit to running him like Cook but boy was I wrong!

That all said I'm not happy where I sit. My number 1 receiver is down to his 3rd string qb (Robinson-Bears) and my number 1 pick RB is going to be out multiple weeks and probably hampered all season by a bad hamstring (CMAC). Going to take some real scrounging around to make this work in the coming weeks.

Edited by dgambill
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, rico said:

I suck in this HSN league.  Funny how that works as I am soon to be 3-0 in my Indiana Angler league.

I think the HSN league is by far the toughest I'm in. The reason is people are actually participating and there will be no easy wins. Most leagues you get 3-4 who never play so you can get a couple gimmies....I don't see that happening with this league because we are all playing for something-Pride! Oh and to not get relegated next year!!

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, dgambill said:

Well...the problem with fantasy is you had your defense going up against your own qb. That's a tough one because if you win you lose lol. Didn't hurt mine was playing the Jets lol. I was hoping for like 10pts but yeah...rookie qb and inept offense by the Jets help. Hey man...I wouldn't throw in the towel...Zeke could easily have a multi-td game and you still pull out the win. Oh and I have Mattison but I didn't start him...dooh...I was worried Minnesota wouldn't commit to running him like Cook but boy was I wrong!

That all said I'm not happy where I sit. My number 1 receiver is down to his 3rd string qb (Robinson-Bears) and my number 1 pick RB is going to be out multiple weeks and probably hampered all season by a bad hamstring (CMAC). Going to take some real scrounging around to make this work in the coming weeks.

I forgot to pick up a different defense.  I just dont follow this league closely enough. I don't find it as friendly as ESPN on my phone.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

I forgot to pick up a different defense.  I just dont follow this league closely enough. I don't find it as friendly as ESPN on my phone.

Are you using the yahoo fantasy app? Works pretty good imo...if you want a bad one use NFL's fantasy league...hate it. Last year I'm going to do that.

2 hours ago, Billingsley99 said:

I was able to pick up Cooks backup in time and should kick my daughter's butt easily.  In our HSN league can you have a 19 point differential between defenses. @dgambill going to win after getting 19 from his defense and I got 0. Need Zeke to get 31 not holding my breath.

If Zeke gets 79 points i will lose , so i am pretty confident in a victory lol. 😀

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, Billingsley99 said:

Off to the perfect start. Throw it down to the one inch line and let Zeke carry it in.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, dgambill said:

Off to the perfect start. Throw it down to the one inch line and let Zeke carry it in.

I've got guys all over this game on different teams.  Dak, Zeke, Cooper, Zuerlien, Hurts, and D. Smith.  Happy with Zeke's start, but I actually need the other guys to do something more than Zeke.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Zeke gets that 100 yard bonus and he will beat you for sure..

Oh I’m beat…of course Philly is playing that two deep safety zone defense which is making running the ball super easy. Painful week. Lose my number 1 pick plus my number 1 receiver is on to qb 3. My sleeper pick who is vaccinated gets Covid and then my opponent has a 30 pt game on Monday night.

25 minutes ago, dgambill said:

Oh I’m beat…of course Philly is playing that two deep safety zone defense which is making running the ball super easy. Painful week. Lose my number 1 pick plus my number 1 receiver is on to qb 3. My sleeper pick who is vaccinated gets Covid and then my opponent has a 30 pt game on Monday night.

You're going to hold on.  

• Like 1