'24-'25 College Hoops Across the Nation(NOT IU!)

rico

Watching a bit of the Stone Hill vs UConn, just to get an idea of a future opponent...The Clingan kid is a lot like Edey...Size and muscle with a nice touch around the rim...Not overly athletic...But Stone Hill has no real size to combat him, so UConn just keeps throwing it in there...And Tristen Newton can shoot it...

8 hours ago, Purdue7 said:

4 freshman plus Roper from NW 

Younger Davis (Tae) from Warren Central & Seton Hall

long year but plenty of minutes to promise recruits 

is portal allowed at ND?

You bring up Tae Davis and Roper then ask if the portal is allowed at Notre Dame?

• Haha 4

24 minutes ago, Drroogh said:

Watching the Michigan St Johns game. Doesn’t make me feel better but defense has been questionable. Pitino laid into them during TO about defensive play. Lot of teams struggling with the lineup changes.

Wolverines by 10 at the break... Their offense is pretty good... Burnett has 20+ 

We didn't miss out on Ledlum from what I'm seeing... 

1 hour ago, IUFLA said:

Wolverines by 10 at the break... Their offense is pretty good... Burnett has 20+ 

We didn't miss out on Ledlum from what I'm seeing... 

that’s what I was thinking as well. I haven’t been following other teams , but did IU miss on anyone in the portal or HE players that looks as if they would have helped through this young season of 2 games?

3 minutes ago, bluegrassIU said:

Lookin around the league and trends. We are not alone looking sketchy against lesser competition. Not by a long shot 

It's a long season. All these teams, including ours, will look drastically different a month or two from now.

Villanova down in the 2nd half to PENN.

That’s why I said this early season, 2 games in.  A lot of ball to be played.  It’s going to be an interesting season.  I am loving Ware so far. 

• Like 3