'24-'25 College Hoops Across the Nation(NOT IU!)

rico

6 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

She was a high school volleyball coach in the Lubbock area, according to the Red Raiders board. Was asked to resign or be fired for abusing the girls she was coaching (supposedly pulled one off the floor by her pony-tail.

Randi Trew is her name, and the Horns board says lots of people who know her in the Austin area consider her a bit of a psycho... 

Sounds like the guy created quite a mess for himself even before this. He did not choose wisely.  

1 minute ago, Madison22 said:

This Dallas newspaper says he can't go back to his own house.  I'm guessing Christmas dinner will be awkward this year.

"Beard is not allowed to be within 200 yards of the woman he is accused of assaulting while the case is pending, and he is not allowed to be within 200 yards of his home."

There is always Dennys. 

• Haha 3

29 minutes ago, 13th&Jackson said:

Makes me think of another great coach (but questionable character?) who was high on most of our lists for an IU coach:

Following his resignation as head coach of Wichita State University, Gregg Marshall’s current whereabouts are unknown. The former coach has been living his life away from the prying eyes of the public.

Might be hiding from her.

Gregg Marshall's wife is profoundly lit for Wichita State at ...

• Haha 3

15 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

I'm not supposed to laugh at anything in this type of situation, but that is funny as hell.  

I know... I thought long and hard, because abuse is no joke... But... 

The Texas Tech forum has no such reservations in this case against the coach who spurned them... His name over there is "The Austin Strangler." 

• Haha 4