'24-'25 College Hoops Across the Nation(NOT IU!)

rico

2 hours ago, Steubenhoosier said:

He had Edey, Timme, Wilson from Kansa, a guy from Arizona and a guy from Alabama. None but Edey are averaging a double-double and 3 are in leagues less competitive than the B1G

Timme over TJD this year is an absolute joke. It’s not a career achievement award. 

• Like 6

17 hours ago, Zville Hoosier said:

I looked a few places and didn’t see this posted so putting it here. Currently the top number for seed and that was before today’s W. 

I will take a 4 seed in Louisville all day.  If we got to the second weekend, that is a home game. That location is probably second only to Indianapolis as far as places to play (where they will actually have games).

Edited by IUCrazy2
  • Like 3

Just now, IUCrazy2 said:

I will take a 4 seed in Louisville all day.  If we got to the second weekend, that is probably second only to Indianapolis as far as places to play.

I totally spaced the Louisville option when discussing before. My fear is they would keep us in the Midwest but instead of Columbus, Ohio they'd ship us out to Des Moines.

2 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

I totally spaced the Louisville option when discussing before. My fear is they would keep us in the Midwest but instead of Columbus, Ohio they'd ship us out to Des Moines.

You would have the Indiana suburbs of Louisville showing out for that game and it is a 4 hour or less drive for about every population center in Indiana.  Louisville would become Bloomington south that weekend.  I agree with the person above too, this tournament is wide open and that would be a huge Indiana advantage given the road/home disparity in the Top 25 this year.  There isn't any team in that top 16 I don't think we can beat (and I think any of them could beat us.)

Louisville would provide a little extra to our side of the scales.

Edited by IUCrazy2
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

They've lost 4 of 5 now. Did they have an injury or something? Losses like that one move your seed lines.

Just found this on CBS:

Clemson entered the day on the wrong side of the NCAA Tournament bubble in Jerry Palm's Bracketology despite a 19-7 (11-4 ACC) record. Then, the worst possible scenario transpired for the Tigers, who suffered a Quad 4 loss by falling 83-73 at Louisville. This marked Clemson's third Quad 4 loss, a bleak mark on the team's resume that almost assures the Tigers will need to win the ACC Tournament to go dancing. Louisville entered just 3-23 and ranked a comically bad No. 324 in the NET but hit 26 of 28 free throws to pick up its second ACC victory of the season.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

NC St. Is about to knock off UNC and they just blitzed them the lady 6 minutes of the game. They have 3 really good guards that are very explosive scorers 

Carolina making the case why rankings should wait a month or so before pegging a team preseason #1. 0-9 in Quad 1 games and aiming to be first team ever to be preseason #1 not to make tourney.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Carolina making the case why rankings should wait a month or so before pegging a team preseason #1. 0-9 in Quad 1 games and aiming to be first team ever to be preseason #1 not to make tourney.

The only thing worse than pre-season team rankings are pre-season individual awards. Especially pre-season freshman of the year. Dumbest thing ever. 

Edited by 13th&Jackson
  • Like 2