'24-'25 College Hoops Across the Nation(NOT IU!)

rico

19 minutes ago, Proud2BAHoosier said:

Let's hear it for the USI Eagles Ladies BBall team!! They won the OVC Championship today, but won't be moving on to the Big Dance because of some NCAA cockamamy rule about new Dll teams moving up to D1 can't participate for 4 years!!!

It’s truly one of the dumbest rules. However, without that rule, Purdue doesn’t lose to FDU last year. FDU lost in the conference tournament to Merrimack, but Merrimack was ineligible due to the four year rule 

1 hour ago, Seeking6 said:

Houston lighting Kansas up...

They have a HOF coach and a lot of talent. Definitely could see them hanging a banner. Gotta give Sampson tremendous credit for turning that program around. Houston of all programs…smh. What could’ve been. 

Edited by Hoosier987
  • Like 4

37 minutes ago, Hoosier987 said:

They have a HOF coach and a lot of talent. Definitely could see them hanging a banner. Gotta give Sampson tremendous credit for turning that program around. Houston of all programs…smh. What could’ve been. 

Trust me. I've been talking off and on to the bottom of the Coors Light bottle going on 17 or so years....tremendous Coach and his kids PLAY HARD all the time. I like watching their team when a shot goes up. You have 3-4 dudes attacking the board.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Trust me. I've been talking off and on to the bottom of the Coors Light bottle going on 17 or so years....tremendous Coach and his kids PLAY HARD all the time. I like watching their team when a shot goes up. You have 3-4 dudes attacking the board.

He was always a great defensive coach, but his teams struggled on offense. After his time in the NBA, he’s a better offensive coach

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, dgambill said:

What is it about Duke and tripping and stepping on people?? Seriously lol

Duke 7 minutes away from being swept by their rival UNC. What if they were out of the NCAAT and had no recruits committed for next year. You think there’d be heat on Scheyer?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, 13th&Jackson said:

Duke 7 minutes away from being swept by their rival UNC. What if they were out of the NCAAT and had no recruits committed for next year. You think there’d be heat on Scheyer?

There will be some grumblings even with him having one of (if not the) top classes coming in. Fans are "the problem" everywhere

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, 13th&Jackson said:

ESPN wouldn't know what to do with their Duke-turd-child crapping the bed. 

For those of you still whining about sending Sampson packing, he has the #1 team in the country and only managed to score 76 points today. 😒  Yes, they were playing Kansas....and yes, they still won by 30, but thats not the point. 😂

• Haha 1

College basketball is ridiculous with all of these reviews. For like the last minute of this UNC-Duke game anytime anyone makes a shot the refs immediately blow the whistle and run to the monitor to check the clock, check the shooters feet (even though they were clearly behind the 3pt line), etc. 

We don't care for 38 minutes and then the last two we just murder the flow of the game every chance we get. 

So annoying. 

• Like 4