'24-'25 College Hoops Across the Nation(NOT IU!)

rico

4 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

Missouri joins the 2019 Vandy team as the only two schools to go winless in conference play since 1945. Dennis Gates was a hot commodity this time last year, earned a contract extension as well.

He has a stud class coming in next year…get a better sense of what he can do with that. He’s playing with portal dudes…literally IU cast off.

15 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

NCAA better give ISU an at-large bid or they are admitting the whole thing is a farce.  

I think as of today they are in…but might only take a few upsets for some teams get they aren’t suppose to and they will be out. Drawing to an inside straight right now I think.

2 hours ago, dgambill said:

I think as of today they are in…but might only take a few upsets for some teams get they aren’t suppose to and they will be out. Drawing to an inside straight right now I think.

They have 1 or maybe 2 quad 1 wins. Darn numbers don't work the way we want sometimes because ISU should definitely be in.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, dgambill said:

Everyone of the so called experts thought if ISU loses today they wouldn't get in. That is ridiculous if you ask me

2 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Everyone of the so called experts thought if ISU loses today they wouldn't get in. That is ridiculous if you ask me

Not sure I understand it…MVC has been a multi bid league for quite some time. I know some quality left it when Creighton and Witchita St left but it shouldn’t matter.

Edited by dgambill
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, btownqb said:

LSU South Carolina women showing their stripes. Cannot stand either coach, I tried to like Dawn Staley, nope. 

And Mularkey had enough nerve to say, “I wish that girl had pushed Angel Reese”. Kidding me? No wonder they act like 🤡. I hope any coach of any team I root for simply says, “we can’t allow that to happen. We have to keep our cool, as that can affect future games….” Etc.

• Thanks 1

Just now, kyhoosier29 said:

And Mularkey had enough nerve to say, “I wish that girl had pushed Angel Reese”. Kidding me? No wonder they act like 🤡. I hope any coach of any team I root for simply says, “we can’t allow that to happen. We have to keep our cool, as that can affect future games….” Etc.

Staley's answer was very PC... but you check her response during the altercation lol... chick doesn't even move after her 6'8 girl clocked the LSU kid. 

I will say.... I understand why LSU player's brother was pissed off. It would be very hard for me to have controlled my emotions if I, 3 feet away, just watched my sister get decked by that monstrosity from SC. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Staley's answer was very PC... but you check her response during the altercation lol... chick doesn't even move after her 6'8 girl clocked the LSU kid. 

I will say.... I understand why LSU player's brother was pissed off. It would be very hard for me to have controlled my emotions if I, 3 feet away, just watched my sister get decked by that monstrosity from SC. 

Don’t disagree, but wasn’t it a body check/elbow to the chest from the girl that got decked that started the melee? Or did I see things wrong? I only watched it twice. 

19 hours ago, dgambill said:

Metrics are good, resume is weak. Probably depends on what this committee values this time around. Would rather see them in than a Wake Forest or Villanova for sure.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, kyhoosier29 said:

Don’t disagree, but wasn’t it a body check/elbow to the chest from the girl that got decked that started the melee? Or did I see things wrong? I only watched it twice. 

I would consider it "why'd you get in my way, as I was walking away".... multiple SC girls ran up to her as she was heading to her bench. 

Maybe, but still think it was out of line. It wasn’t just a bumping into IMO. 

But she didn't go out of her way.... the SC girls were going out of their way to go up to her. Maybe it was out of line, but it wasn't a completely blindsided cheap shot like the last SC girl took on her. 

2 minutes ago, btownqb said:

But she didn't go out of her way.... the SC girls were going out of their way to go up to her. Maybe it was out of line, but it wasn't a completely blindsided cheap shot like the last SC girl took on her. 

It looks like to me that the girl she shoved (#2) tried to avoid her (physically) but was definitely talking smack. 🤷🏻‍♂️ Regardless not surprised given either coach. 

It looks like to me that the girl she shoved (#2) tried to avoid her (physically) but was definitely talking smack. 🤷🏻‍♂️ Regardless not surprised given either coach. 

All I am saying, regardless of my sister's role, if I am 3 rows away and my sister gets decked/blindsided... I am probably not going to be able to control my emotions. 

• Like 1