'24-'25 College Hoops Across the Nation(NOT IU!)

rico

Just now, IUFLA said:

So after a lot of talking heads had Porter Moser going from Oklahoma to DePaul, it seems the Blue Demons are actually focused on Chris Holtmann...

why on god's green earth would you leave OU for DePaul?!?! 

But, Porter came out and said he's staying. 

40 minutes ago, Drroogh said:

Depaul hires Holtman

Actually hope he’s able to turn that program around. Grew up watching Chicago TV and Coach Ray Meyer was one of my favorites.

Me too.  Not sure why, but have always kind of paid attention to DePaul and hoped it could get going again.  Surprised a Chicago pipeline of some sort can’t result in a decent team.  The good ole days with Dallas Comegys and Tyrone Corbin.  

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Threedom said:

Me too.  Not sure why, but have always kind of paid attention to DePaul and hoped it could get going again.  Surprised a Chicago pipeline of some sort can’t result in a decent team.  The good ole days with Dallas Comegys and Tyrone Corbin.  

Oh, the good ole days were Mark Aguirre, Terry Cummings, and Clyde Bradshaw, lol

• Like 3

Rick Barnes. 9 years on the job. 2 missed tourneys...likely a 3rd during Covid year. 2 S16's, 2 round of 32, and 1 loss in first round.

Likely a 2 seed this year but haven't playing well at all and MIss St is throttling them.

Not necessarily a strong record in March historically and showing up once again.