Northwestern pre game

Hoosierfan1901

3 minutes ago, bluegrassIU said:

No way Scott. Yeah, punishbthem harshly. But it's not like assault, rape, armed robbery.

Life lessons taught with tough love.

But yes, very frustrating.

It is against the rules and it is illegal in the state of Indiana.  I have no tolorence for selfishness and stupidity so they would be off of my team.

Just now, IU Scott said:

It is against the rules and it is illegal in the state of Indiana.  I have no tolorence for selfishness and stupidity so they would be off of my team.

It's more than a "team". This is their family. Kicking them off the year impacts their life forever in a big way. 

I would never do that toy kid, or expect and adult to do that to my kid without multiple issues and multiple attempts to teach. 

This is not a recreational league.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, bluegrassIU said:

It's more than a "team". This is their family. Kicking them off the year impacts their life forever in a big way. 

I would never do that toy kid, or expect and adult to do that to my kid without multiple issues and multiple attempts to teach. 

This is not a recreational league.

Well they show be taught their ate consequences for your stupidity.  That is what wrong with society today is that we are to soft on kids today.  Also there are on scholarship which is worth $50,000+ so there is some expectations to honor that scholarship.

Edited by IU Scott

1 minute ago, IU Scott said:

This is just pure selfishness and will effect the team chances of winning greatly.  If these guys do this a lit maybe that is why they don't have enough energy to play 40 minutes.

Alcohol is much worse for the body.  Do you boot them for hanging out at Kilroy's until 3am?