Northwestern pre game

Hoosierfan1901

Kids (and a lot of adults) do a lot of stupid stuff. Me included.

IF...and that's a big if, the kids will take the punishment to heart and not make the same mistake twice, they do deserve a 2nd chance. But if it happens again, then....I think they should be gone.

IUScott is right about society being too easy on people that break the rules.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Yup especially if they are underage

Thanks for your honest reply.  Better hit the portal HARD for a new team.  Seriously, I think there should be a level of commitment to not do any of the stuff that all the other students do... especially in season.  These guys are such rock stars on campus that it makes it really tough to make that commitment.  Just being on the team and getting a big win or two a year is enough to punch all tickets.  I think this is a prevailing attitude and why some might say we are "soft."  All great teams share a single-minded dedication to the goal.  

A couple of these guys have been disciplined earlier this year.  If this is violation #2 for some of these guys, I'm beyond disappointed.  If I'm the coaches, and even the other players, I'm starting to think about the old 'fool me once', 'fool me twice' saying.  This can't be good for team unity when other guys are following the rules while others are jeopardizing the season.  

• Thanks 1