2022 B1G Tournament

31 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

I was thinking how many of these players will be at Maryland next year.

Hey, if Julian Reese wants a new home, I'd take him at IU...the kid is going to be a player...and Coach Woody would get the best out of him...

His sister is a pretty good player for the Lady Terps...maybe she'd come along...

47 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

Hummel just said, "Bobby Knight is the best coach in the history of the game."

He's not so bad after all 🙂

He also said, "they aren't calling that a foul in this situation."  Verbatim what he said last week about XJ not getting the call with roughly 15-16 seconds to go.  

Did I mention I loathe Izzo?

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

I wonder if this will get the committee to seed OSU properly this year? 

At least MSU won today, so Purdue won't get to play 2 double digit seeds to go to the championship game again. 

No. I said 2 weeks ago OSU was the most over rated Big Ten team and someone came at with excuses. Still the most over rated team. They could lose in the first round easily.

• Like 2

Well, let's hope PSU does not win the BTT.  That would/could be our spot in the NCAA.  Plus, it makes our victory over OSU look worse.

I will never understand rooting for an outcome that could be detrimental to IU in the long run.  No school is worth hating so much that it means bad things for the Hoosiers.

Edited by 5fouls
  • Like 4

6 hours ago, Indykev said:

No. I said 2 weeks ago OSU was the most over rated Big Ten team and someone came at with excuses. Still the most over rated team. They could lose in the first round easily.

Ohio State was shorthanded without Young and Key for the game.   Lord knows we've struggled with players out throughout the season.  I'm just glad we appear to be close to full strength and healthy.

Go Hoosiers!!!

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, 5fouls said:

Well, let's hope PSU does not win the BTT.  That would/could be our spot in the NCAA.  Plus, it makes our victory over OSU look worse.

I will never understand rooting for an outcome that could be detrimental to IU in the long run.  No school is worth hating so much that it means bad things for the Hoosiers.

Penn State isn’t going to win three more games. And we split with both teams so I don’t see how it materially impacts us either way. 

5 minutes ago, KoB2011 said:

Penn State isn’t going to win three more games. And we split with both teams so I don’t see how it materially impacts us either way. 

They likely aren't.  But, as thing stands now, we could wake up Sunday morning praying that Peen State doesn't have another miracle in them.  And, it's not like OSU is evil empire #1 on the average IU fan's list.  The same people that root for PSU against OSU or going to root for PSU against the Toiletmakers, MSU, Illinois, Wisconsin, etc.  They might as well be wearing PSU gear at that point.

Root for outcomes that benefit IU.  That's all I'm asking for.

Edited by 5fouls
  • Like 7