2022 B1G Tournament

1 minute ago, southsidehoosier said:

Well we definitely played the Hawkeyes the closest 

The Big Ten is going to struggle in the tournament I think.  I know people are all on Iowa's jock at the moment but planning to outscore everyone in the tournament is usually a bad plan.  There are a bunch of good teams in the conference but no one appears really great IMO.

1 minute ago, IUCrazy2 said:

The Big Ten is going to struggle in the tournament I think.  I know people are all on Iowa's jock at the moment but planning to outscore everyone in the tournament is usually a bad plan.  There are a bunch of good teams in the conference but no one appears really great IMO.

The B1G has been known to lay an egg when it comes to the Dance....

1 hour ago, EvilleHoosier said:

I hate to say anything nice about anyone on either of these two teams, but I would love to see Keegan Murray or Jaden Ivey in a Pacers uniform next season, assuming they don't end up with a top 3 pick.   Either would fit well with Haliburton and Duarte, and Jackson.

I would rather have Murray.  Not because of the outcome of the game, but because he plays more under control and competes on defense.  The guy just does everything at a high level.  Kris Murray is going to be a force in the Big 10 next year.  He may not get to his brother's level, but he is still going to be pretty darn good.

1 minute ago, EvilleHoosier said:

I would rather have Murray.  Not because of the outcome of the game, but because he plays more under control and competes on defense.  The guy just does everything at a high level.  Kris Murray is going to be a force in the Big 10 next year.  He may not get to his brother's level, but he is still going to be pretty darn good.

So, are you agreeing or disagreeing with yourself?  :coffee:

• Haha 1

Iowa beat them with Murray going 3-8 from 3
If he did that yesterday they would've lost by at least 10. 

This is the most hyped Purdue team I can remember. They were 3rd in the Big Ten and runner up in the tournament. It’s NCAA or bust for them now, I think.