BTT - Illinois Game Thread

KDB

28 minutes ago, 02Hoosier said:

There have been some fouls not called, but for the most part it seems to be going both ways. They’re letting them play so far. Not nearly the screw job the last two games have been.

I take it back.. the officiating got exponentially worse after I made this comment lol

• Like 4

Funny thing about those halftime stats. We shot four threes to their 13, yet have two FTs to their 12. That is the most ridiculous stat line I think I've ever seen. Except in a B1G-officiated game. One team is living on the perimeter and gets more FTs than the team living in the paint.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, HoosierBrit64 said:

Funny thing about those halftime stats. We shot four threes to their 13, yet have two FTs to their 12. That is the most ridiculous stat line I think I've ever seen. Except in a B1G-officiated game. One team is living on the perimeter and gets more FTs than the team living in the paint.

Makes about as much sense as the stock market or gas prices these days.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, HoosierBrit64 said:

That's actually a really good point.