Louisville Game Thread

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We got a bunch of guys that need to get into the lane to really be effective and absolutely no one we can count on to hit a 3 to pull the defense out.  I hope that Hunter or some of the guys coming in are shooters.  

That is the difference in the game, we have to scramble to cover them and they have guys that can hit that shot.

Just now, IUCrazy2 said:

We got a bunch of guys that need to get into the lane to really be effective and absolutely no one we can count on to hit a 3 to pull the defense out.  I hope that Hunter or some of the guys coming in are shooters.  

That is the difference in the game, we have to scramble to cover them and they have guys that can hit that shot.

Other than McMahon that’s not the way it’s been for them this year.  Either they are on or out defense just sucks

Just now, IUCrazy2 said:

Exactly, not having any shooters you have to respect is the difference here. 

Archived