Keion Brooks Jr. Commits to UK

milehiiu

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/16/2018 at 9:02 PM, IU Scott said:

I never go to another teams board but I read that statement and had to reply.  That is the Pot calling the Kettle black since they have more major violations than any program in the history of college basketball.

Scott, I wouldn’t waste one second of my time arguing on a message board with Kentucky fan... that’s precious time that you won’t get back man! Furthermore, I wouldn’t waste my peace of mind even going to their board for a visit. They’re clearly oblivious to reality. Let them be a swim in their own sewage. Seriously, you have to have something better to do with your time!!

29 minutes ago, Danomatic said:

Scott, I wouldn’t waste one second of my time arguing on a message board with Kentucky fan... that’s precious time that you won’t get back man! Furthermore, I wouldn’t waste my peace of mind even going to their board for a visit. They’re clearly oblivious to reality. Let them be a swim in their own sewage. Seriously, you have to have something better to do with your time!!

That was the first time and will be the last time I go to another teams message board.  I also have taken myself off of some of our boards until yesterday and wanted to see how stupid some are over on rivals and they did not disappoint.  I posted there today for the first time in a couple of months and that will be it for me over there.

3 hours ago, IU Scott said:

That was the first time and will be the last time I go to another teams message board.  I also have taken myself off of some of our boards until yesterday and wanted to see how stupid some are over on rivals and they did not disappoint.  I posted there today for the first time in a couple of months and that will be it for me over there.

Kinda like our Hoosiers yesterday.. we’ll chalk this one up as a lesson learned!! 😉

Archived