Keion Brooks Jr. Commits to UK

milehiiu

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Funny listening to RabJohn on 1260 AM coming home today because he will never make a stance or predict where a player is going.  All he would say is that right now it looks good for IU to get brooks but would never count out UNC or UK in this recruitment.

Count them out

2 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Funny listening to RabJohn on 1260 AM coming home today because he will never make a stance or predict where a player is going.  All he would say is that right now it looks good for IU to get brooks but would never count out UNC or UK in this recruitment.

Rabby has evolved as well since the Yogi deal. Don't ruin a kids moment and secondly....figure out a way to drive people to your site. 

24 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Rabby has evolved as well since the Yogi deal. Don't ruin a kids moment and secondly....figure out a way to drive people to your site. 

True. Very true. However, since then, Rabby got burned big time with the Darius Garland recruitment. Making numerous trips to Tennessee, just prior to Garland's announcement. Leading to speculation that Garland was choosing IU.  Again you are right.  Those trips did send people to Peegs..... and what did they get for their money ?  Nothing.  At least at Hoosier Sports Nation, what you get, whether right or wrong...... is for FREE !

13 hours ago, IUwins0708 said:

Yes, wanted it to be on his time.  KBJ will verbal soon and sign in the spring.  Still thinking there might be the “surprise” commit I mentioned several weeks or months ago.

Hook me up with private message too old buddy. I need to figure out how to make it work anyway 😂 

8 minutes ago, dwtaylor1055 said:

Sorry If I have missed this, but if Keion chooses IU, where does that put us in terms of class rankings with Brooks, TJD and Franklin for next year?  top 20 class with just those 3?

Using the Class Calculator, adding Keion would take IU's class to 13th nationally and 2nd in the B1G.

22 hours ago, IUwins0708 said:

Yes, wanted it to be on his time.  KBJ will verbal soon and sign in the spring.  Still thinking there might be the “surprise” commit I mentioned several weeks or months ago.

22 hours ago, Billingsley99 said:

Feel free to PM the surprise.  I wont hold you to it. All I am hearing is potential reclassification for Morton. I have always believed Stewart to be a Spring decision and he would be a dream type commit. 

I'll take a PM too please. 😀

Archived