Damezi Anderson and Jake Forrester Issues

1 minute ago, Lookingforahard6th said:

How come I didn't see Nebraska clowning around during warmups there Colonialcrester???  These are 18 yr old kids give me a break.  

Because they didn't feel like doing so?  I watched Isiah Thomas cut up all the time, even before losses.  Same with Victor. Same with Dean Garrett.  Are you saying that they shouldn't have fun just in case they lose?  

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Lookingforahard6th said:

Damezi Anderson is a freaking 4 star recruit and Jake isn't far behind hardly Nebraska bench mob GPA elevators.

So if you aren't good you can have fun but if you are good, you can't.  So can the 6th man have fun or just part of the time?  Can he tell a joke but not a very good one?  

16 minutes ago, Lookingforahard6th said:

You complain about IU not showing having any energy before the game and not taking the game seriously, but then say it's ok to be laughing and giggling during warmups. Do you think this is a coincidence??

So you want our players to play like a robot and show no emotion and go through the motions.  I couldn't care less what they are doing before the game and I want them to be loose.  I played better when I was loose and relaxed before a game rather than being uptight.

5 hours ago, Lookingforahard6th said:

I don't want to start rumors, but here was an observation I made during the Nebraska  pre-game warmups.  It seems like Jake, Damezi and Hunter like to clown around quite a bit. Example, Indiana takes the court 4:00 before game like always and I watch Jake Forester shoot a freaking air ball jump shot, an air ball. He proceeds to giggle and look over at Hunter.  Jake and Damezi are always laughing during warmups unlike Romeo and Phinessee and others who seem to be taking things seriously.  Is there any possibilities or what do people think that maybe some players have "broken some rules" but Arch really can't officially suspend them or he literally would have no team.  It just makes zero sense that Damezi wouldn't play.  That kid from Ben Davis plays a lot for Michigan State and he was just a 3 star recruit where Damezi was a 4 star.  

I was at the game and seen some players laughing and cutting up...my take was they were just getting "loose" instead of being a statue....one of Hunters clowning around was to pick up a loose ball and drain about a 25' shot,not once but twice...and I highly doubt there have been any rules broke.

It's the same thing on here after a bad performance or loss, some people over reacting. I mean being disappointed or unhappy is one thing but to dig deep for drama and personal attacks is over the top. All hoosier fans love IU ball but there are so many more things in life more important 

Just now, Cutter said:

It's the same thing on here after a bad performance or loss, some people over reacting. I mean being disappointed or unhappy is one thing but to dig deep for drama and personal attacks is over the top. All hoosier fans love IU ball but there are so many more things in life more important 

There is nothing more important. How dare you!?!

It's snowing here today.  Over two feet expected in the Mountains, before it ends.  Six inches expected in West Laf ?  Pshau !  20 car pile up on I-25, just South of my house, as I type this. Wife just left the house ,and I told her about the pile up. She says to me: "I'm not going that way."  And I say to her : " No one else is either."

And my plan for Saturday is..... turn on the game. Important things in life. Do what Jim Valvano said to do each day: "Smile."   Watch our Hoosiers, and enjoy the National Holiday that is...NATIONAL POPCORN DAY - January 19, 2019

5 hours ago, Lookingforahard6th said:

I don't want to start rumors, but here was an observation I made during the Nebraska  pre-game warmups.  It seems like Jake, Damezi and Hunter like to clown around quite a bit. Example, Indiana takes the court 4:00 before game like always and I watch Jake Forester shoot a freaking air ball jump shot, an air ball. He proceeds to giggle and look over at Hunter.  Jake and Damezi are always laughing during warmups unlike Romeo and Phinessee and others who seem to be taking things seriously.  Is there any possibilities or what do people think that maybe some players have "broken some rules" but Arch really can't officially suspend them or he literally would have no team.  It just makes zero sense that Damezi wouldn't play.  That kid from Ben Davis plays a lot for Michigan State and he was just a 3 star recruit where Damezi was a 4 star.  

Reminds me of Image result for long duk dong gif

10 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

It's snowing here today.  Over two feet expected in the Mountains, before it ends.  Six inches expected in West Laf ?  Pshau !  20 car pile up on I-25, just South of my house, as I type this. Wife just left the house ,and I told her about the pile up. She says to me: "I'm not going that way."  And I say to her : " No one else is either."

And my plan for Saturday is..... turn on the game. Important things in life. Do what Jim Valvano said to do each day: "Smile."   Watch our Hoosiers, and enjoy the National Holiday that is...NATIONAL POPCORN DAY - January 19, 2019

I feel your pain.  It is only supposed to get to 70 degrees here today.  I had to wear LONG PANTS!  

1 hour ago, BGleas said:

I don't mean any disrespect, but this thread is how bad, and often false, rumors get started/spread about players. 

I don't think it's a coincidence that when the OP started the thread, he only had 4 posts to his name, all of which were taking shots at the program in some way, shape or form.

51 minutes ago, Colonialcrester said:

I feel your pain.  It is only supposed to get to 70 degrees here today.  I had to wear LONG PANTS!  

And in a  couple of months from now.... you will have to let the air conditioning in your car, run for half an hour before you will be able to get in and drive it.  Something to look forward to. 

Love ya, CC ! 

25 minutes ago, Lookingforahard6th said:

If Damezi can't play ahead of McRoberts  and when we only had 7 available players he should have been redshirted.  Him not playing is inexplicable, frankly Jake not playing ahead of Fitzner is inexplicable.  Why wasn't Forester redshirted.  

Now we are talking redshirts?

Archived