Trey Kaufman Commits to Purdue

KDB

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, CoachSS said:

What I was saying is that someone is very tied into the Kaufman recruitment. So if that person started letting people on that something might be happening it would be prudent to follow that persons lead. 

No one said he was committing today, tomorrow or next week. I hope he does. But, as I understand it, that is NOT on the table right now whatsoever. 

Man, don't these kids understand that most of us are on lockdown, living like hermits...we need some good news.

😄

Assuming a Kaufman commit is indeed imminent, maybe best for all parties if a Kaufman commitment didn't seemingly come in tandem with Damezi's announcement.  Many who don't follow IU basketball would jump to the conclusion that Kaufman forced Anderson out.

6 minutes ago, IU4Ever said:

Assuming a Kaufman commit is indeed imminent, maybe best for all parties if a Kaufman commitment didn't seemingly come in tandem with Damezi's announcement.  Many who don't follow IU basketball would jump to the conclusion that Kaufman forced Anderson out.

Not unless he's planning to reclassify they wouldn't. 

I do find it interesting that Peegs nor Rabjohns have weighed in on the speculation & allow the post to go for 7 pages without a response . I’m not suggesting anything is happening but You  would think that if Peegs or Rabjohns knew this wasn’t happening they would have shut it down by now. 

10 minutes ago, Hoosierfan0302 said:

I do find it interesting that Peegs nor Rabjohns have weighed in on the speculation & allow the post to go for 7 pages without a response . I’m not suggesting anything is happening but You  would think that if Peegs or Rabjohns knew this wasn’t happening they would have shut it down by now. 

Yeah it's almost like they're trying to drag this out for clicks as much as they can. 

15 minutes ago, Hoosierfan0302 said:

Careful, you're not allowed to mention those names here or you'll get jumped by the "her derrr you pay $10 a month for a website, this website is free, what a sheep, they spin stories for clicks only and don't know anything" mob

30 minutes ago, Hoosierfan0302 said:

I don’t subscribe to 247 but is that typical for them to confirm/deny rumors on their board? 

40 minutes ago, goonaha said:

Careful, you're not allowed to mention those names here or you'll get jumped by the "her derrr you pay $10 a month for a website, this website is free, what a sheep, they spin stories for clicks only and don't know anything" mob

No one gets jumped on this board.  People have differing opinions, but it is all civil.

12 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

No one gets jumped on this board.  People have differing opinions, but it is all civil.

No doubt...most civil fan board I’ve ever been on! We live in a capitalist society. There is more than one way to work in that industry and make a living. Both models can work if you are good at your job and good at providing content. I prefer the content I get here because it’s very very good and I have a daughter to Put through school and marry off someday....hopefully only once!!! And not to you lol!! No offense! 🤣

4 minutes ago, goonaha said:

It's a figure of speech. It sure does get mentioned a lot here though. Gets pretty tiresome to read through.

Having different opinions is not tiresome.  It creates discussion, and if some posters (like me) don't feel a paid site is worth it, then we have every right to express that.  

And, for the record, it does not happen 'all the time'. 

Archived