Arkansas Game Thread

KDB

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Durham deserved to be ejected. That was ridiculous and he needs to be way smarter. That was flat out stupid.
  • Davis—who I’ve defended for years—looks like he’s had a lobotomy.  Both of these guys need to get their acts together as veteran players.  
  • Franklin continues to be a well rounded player. Love his game.
  • As the announcers pointed out, Brunk does a great job energizing the team, which is something we lacked last year.
  • TJD has been phenomenal.  He just needs to focus at the free throw line
  • Anderson brings effort but his defensive aptitude is lacking. The will is there but he’s a tick out of position regularly. When he gets a better understanding on that end, he can defend because I like his effort.
  • We could do much better following the shot in 3’s. Maybe it’s something the coaches are teaching (getting back).  But, it is simple geometry that three point attempts can lead to long rebounds.  It’d be nice to follow those.  This has been a consistent issue all year.
  • Musselman is a good coach. I’m glad he’s not in the B1G although I wouldn’t mind an advanced zone team in the league.  

Just now, Drroogh said:

But to your point I agree in away, I think all of the doomsayers about how bad the BIG schedule will be are missing the fact that really nobody is playing great basketball! The BIG is not really that much better this year it's just everybody else is just playing average basketball!

you do know we have the hardest schedule in the country to finish the year right?

7 minutes ago, rico said:

I am gonna remember you said that come the end of the season.

I don't mean to say we're terrible and Arkansas is terrible but they just don't look like a good to me, but I haven't watched then other than tonight.  And if it wasn't for TJD who I love we would be down 10. Abs maybe when I say we're aren't that good I mean our offense since I think our defense looks decent

4 minutes ago, Indykev said:

you do know we have the hardest schedule in the country to finish the year right?

Yes, and to my point, it may not be as tough a schedule as everybody seems to think. Face it there has not been a lot of great basketball played by anybody this year.

Archived