2023 NFL Discussion

rico

42 minutes ago, rico said:

Teddy Bridgewater?  Jameis Winston?  Nick Foles?

I was going to bring up Winston but his throwing a lot of interceptions would be a drawback.  I just don't see us being able to move up to the top 3 with us having the 21st pick.

Edited by IU Scott

1 hour ago, 13th&Jackson said:

That wouldn't be a good thing IMO.  Way too fragile.

https://sportsinjurypredictor.com/player/carson-wentz/7450

Not sure who it would be, but the Colts need to find their version of Ryan Tannehill. A guy who was serviceable, but unremarkable on a pedestrian Dolphin team, who made a major leap when getting the opportunity in TN. And no it's not Trubisky.

Carson Wentz

1 minute ago, Billingsley99 said:

Its either Stafford or move up and roll with a Rookie. IMO

Im no pro but Mac Jones looked different to me. He is more than an old immobile traditional Bama qb.  

I guess all the data supports that too.  Anybody want to bet he goes top 10 when it's all said and done?  This happens every year.  Qbs just climb and climb the draft board.  https://www.pff.com/news/college-football-alabama-crimson-tide-qb-mac-jones-best-in-cfb-history

Screenshot_20210120-120722.png

3 minutes ago, NotIThatLives said:

Im no pro but Mac Jones looked different to me. He is more than an old immobile traditional Bama qb.  

I guess all the data supports that too.  Anybody want to bet he goes top 10 when it's all said and done?  This happens every year.  Qbs just climb and climb the draft board.  https://www.pff.com/news/college-football-alabama-crimson-tide-qb-mac-jones-best-in-cfb-history

Screenshot_20210120-120722.png

If Jones is your guy he might be there at or near 21.

Did someone on hear say that Colts might have interest in Jordan Love? I know they were high on him last year and maybe there is something there?

Just now, Billingsley99 said:

Did someone on hear say that Colts might have interest in Jordan Love? I know they were high on him last year and maybe there is something there?

With that data no way he's around at 21.   

And I didn't win the mega millions.  Not one number.  But there is always a chance tonight in the powerball.  

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

Gotta remember, there are quite a few other teams looking for QB's as well.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

And with the Patriots decisions to move all their quarterbacks, I think they learn from others mistakes and hang onto Love.  But who the heck knows.  

5 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

So what do you think it would take to get Wentz.  There is no way they will get a 1st for him

That depends on if Wentz wants to be traded.  But I would say that it would take a 1st Rd. pick as it stands right now.  But we shall see how the Eagles situation pans out.

1 hour ago, btownqb said:

Darnold is only 15 months older than Mac Jones. 

I guess I'm not opposed to Darnild but it will cost you picks and if I'm seeing correctly he only has one more year left on contract.  If he plays great then you have to pay up to keep him vs a Fields or Jones, you are just starting a rookie contract.  

22 minutes ago, NotIThatLives said:

I guess I'm not opposed to Darnild but it will cost you picks and if I'm seeing correctly he only has one more year left on contract.  If he plays great then you have to pay up to keep him vs a Fields or Jones, you are just starting a rookie contract.  

That is fine with me.  Make him earn that new contract.

• rico changed the title to 2023 NFL Discussion