Around the B1G/NCAA

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For those on twitter. Abby Honold is a good follow for Minnesota Reggie Lynch suspension. She said she brought this up last year and it fell on deaf ears (staff/university). Also says many more women will come forward. Will be interesting to see how this plays out. Pitino will eventually have to answer these questions and given his Dad's credibility the world of public opinion is probably already winning....and rightfully so.

1 hour ago, jefftheref said:

Maybe Coach Miller thought he had quality guards on the roster and wouldn't be able to give him adequate playing time. Either way he screwed up by not bringing him with him. Our guards are only going to take us to the bottom of the Big 10. 

HEY.... I'm sure Josh Newkirk resembles that comment!!!  9_9

On 1/5/2018 at 7:34 AM, Seeking6 said:

I was leaning Arizona because I thought maybe a let down might be in order after big win. 

I am watching the Arizona/Colorado game.  Colorado is up 20 with three left in the first half.  Bill Walton on McKinley Wright : "  I had no idea he was this good ! "

31 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

I am watching the Arizona/Colorado game.  Colorado is up 20 with three left in the first half.  Bill Walton on McKinley Wright : "  I had no idea he was this good ! "

I was flipping between Virginia/UNC and AZ/Colorado.  Love watching Virginia play D and ALWAYS enjoy a nice UNC loss!  I really like this Wright kid and wished we had him.  Further confirmation that we are in good hands going forward.  Identifies the talent to perform well in his system of play and is able to close the deal.  Looking forward to returning to quality BB in the next 2-3yrs.

5 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

The Colorado Buff's had two court "Stampede's" (that's what they call a court storm in Boulder, LOL) within a matter of days this past week. Upsetting number 4 Arizona State, and beating number 14 on Saturday. 

Now they will be the "hunted".

I may be alone in this, but I'm glad CAM didn't bring Wright with him.  I've always felt there was something slimy about that...not that there is, but I personally just find it distasteful.  I also wonder if those who want Wright so badly would feel the same if it meant we lost out on Phinisee?  We can't have every shiny new thing, so give me the ones from Indiana, especially if they come with the added salt to the wound, of coming from Lafayette.

4 minutes ago, Muddy River said:

I may be alone in this, but I'm glad CAM didn't bring Wright with him.  I've always felt there was something slimy about that...not that there is, but I personally just find it distasteful.  I also wonder if those who want Wright so badly would feel the same if it meant we lost out on Phinisee?  We can't have every shiny new thing, so give me the ones from Indiana, especially if they come with the added salt to the wound, of coming from Lafayette.

Actually you brought up a great observation.  Wright or Phinisee?

Archived