• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I donā€™t want to burst some of your bubbles and hurt your feelings, but somebody is going to have to say it.Ā  -The new assistant will be a POC. Young blackĀ menĀ arenā€™t going to go to a place where

This is why I never worry too much about assistants leaving. IU just replaced Bruiser Flint with an accomplished, experienced, very well respected assistant coach, who Iā€™ve read that many believe is a

Let it be known.Ā  Coach Miller HAS reached out to Griffin.

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, IUCrazy2 said:

Judging by lack of activity here, this announcement is probably going to come from left field.

I don't see any chatter about this job.

Maybe Archie thought he could get Griffin from Syracuse but when he decided to stay it slowed the process.

• Like 2
19 minutes ago, The Daily Hoosier said:

Thanks for all of the shares today Mile.Ā  I appreciate you.

Don't be afraid to link any and everything you do. You are part of HSN, and we really enjoy them. Never hesitate.Ā 

• Like 1

Main thing I want is an assistant that can mesh well with the team and coaches.Ā  Understands the direction of the head coach and can help educate the team on that direction.Ā  Can bring recruiting to the table and follow the rules.

It looks like his resume is there. Ā 

• Like 5