Butler

CAM addressed this in his radio show tonite. While they've only played one game, they have 3 upper class starters back, and Arch seems to think they are pretty good. 

Butler basketball philosophy (according to CAM) is "rip the names off the front of the Jerseys, and we'll play a shirts and skins game, and we'll beat you".

To me, it's another game to get experience, learning to play together, and some competition other than your team mates before the war of the B1G starts.

Dang.  You guys are a little harsh.  Clearly he was trying to get chatter going about our next game.  I actually haven't paid enough attention and didn't know that about Butler.  I would be curious for a Butler pre game thread... it is very unlikely we play?  Do they have size?  I know I could do some research, but I want to hear from our board experts!

This is hearsay but on the Butler fan forum it was posted that all their conference teams were practicing.  Butler is scheduled to play their Big East opener at Villanova #7 Wednesday night.  Broadcast is FS1 at 7:00.  One Butler fan speculated that Nova will be favored by 16.

Butler paused practice when reportedly one player tested positive the day after beating Western Michigan 66 - 62 on November 25.

Villanova Basketball Game Preview: Butler Bulldogs - VU Hoops

Archived