Butler

8 hours ago, TheWatShot said:

It's long overdue. I'm tired of every win over them coming down to the final possession. 

I'm with you. I don't want this coming down to the wire at all. Seems like for years (and it's probably not true) whether it's Butler or ND our Crossroads games are always close. What happened to a good old fashion 20 point win? Haha.

5 minutes ago, bluegrassIU said:

Have not heard a word. Sadly, mile was the one that seemed able to contact him outside of the board.    :(

I’m feeling some real anxiety about losing the old lions on this board. I know it’s just basketball, but this board is the biggest connection to all things IU outside of my grandma who introduced me to IU basketball back in 1974. And she’s 90 this year and just broke a hip.

I saw a girl walking down the street here in Brooklyn the other day with an IU sweatshirt and it was all I could do to not scream out “Hoosiers!” Didn’t want to be creepy, but at the same time I wanted to high five or hug. 

30 minutes ago, Lostin76 said:

I’m feeling some real anxiety about losing the old lions on this board. I know it’s just basketball, but this board is the biggest connection to all things IU outside of my grandma who introduced me to IU basketball back in 1974. And she’s 90 this year and just broke a hip.

I saw a girl walking down the street here in Brooklyn the other day with an IU sweatshirt and it was all I could do to not scream out “Hoosiers!” Didn’t want to be creepy, but at the same time I wanted to high five or hug. 

i'm getting old enough to be cheesy enough to do that these days.  i'm a teacher in NC and when the rare thing happens that a kid is wearing an IU shirt, i either yell Go Hoosiers or ask about why they are wearing it.  if i see someone outside of school i generally say the same thing and see if it leads to conversation.  turning into my father and father-in-law.  one step further - if i see a student wearing a Purdouche shirt i act dramatically offended.  

9 minutes ago, NCHoosier32 said:

i'm getting old enough to be cheesy enough to do that these days.  i'm a teacher in NC and when the rare thing happens that a kid is wearing an IU shirt, i either yell Go Hoosiers or ask about why they are wearing it.  if i see someone outside of school i generally say the same thing and see if it leads to conversation.  turning into my father and father-in-law.  one step further - if i see a student wearing a Purdouche shirt i act dramatically offended.  

Honestly, I think I should be more like you. Nothing wrong with a “Hoosiers!” 

Archived