Penn State Post-Game Thread

KDB

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, jefftheref said:

Dead serious. We are the cellar dwellers of the conference.

Lol. Okay, put your money where your mouth is. I’ll put up $250 you put up $10. If IU wins another game you pay me $10 and if we don’t I’ll pay you $250.

deal?

Edit: No bet if season gets canceled lol

Just now, go_iu_bb said:

@BGleas, so you think that TJD going 1 on 3 to force up a shot with the shot clock is running down is a good play out of a timeout? I guess we'll have to disagree on that.

You think coch drew up the play to go 1 on 3? That was his plan?

We make shots, great coaching. We miss shots, bad coaching. Ugh

1 minute ago, go_iu_bb said:

@BGleas, so you think that TJD going 1 on 3 to force up a shot with the shot clock is running down is a good play out of a timeout? I guess we'll have to disagree on that.

We got our AA big a shot right at the basket and he didn't finish. He wants to be an NBA player, he needs to finish or get fouled there or dump it to an open teammate (Race was there). We got him the ball right at the rim, he has the make the right decision from there. 

Yes, it was a good set. 

Just now, bluegrassIU said:

You think coch drew up the play to go 1 on 3? That was his plan?

We make shots, great coaching. We miss shots, bad coaching. Ugh

No, it looks like he didn't draw up any play at all except maybe "run the clock down then get it to TJD and let him shoot." It didn't lmk like they ran anything to get him open our get him a better shot.

4 minutes ago, BGleas said:

We got our AA big a shot right at the basket and he didn't finish. He wants to be an NBA player, he needs to finish or get fouled there or dump it to an open teammate (Race was there). We got him the ball right at the rim, he has the make the right decision from there. 

Yes, it was a good set. 

Completely agree 

5 minutes ago, Parakeet Jones said:

It gets easier from here on out. No one else in the B1G starts a transfer from Binghamton and is coached buy a guy who got fired from Duquesne. 

We needed the win. We got it. On to the next. 

You do realize that the #2 team in the country in Baylor starts two guys from the Big South Conference

Archived