Big Ten Tournament

1 hour ago, IU Scott said:

Watching all of these games this week I think the biggest difference I see from IU compared to the other teams is confidence.  I see players making plays and just going on instinct and I players look like they are thinking before making plays.  I see a lot of players going up for shots with confidence it will go in but IU hesitates.

You know, I agree with this...

But I think it's more we don't have one uber confident kid that the others feed off of...

An Ayo, Geo Baker, CJ Young...

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

You know, I agree with this...

But I think it's more we don't have one uber confident kid that the others feed off of...

An Ayo, Geo Baker, CJ Young...

I also think we are lacking athletic ability and size on the wing.  We need more 6'5- 6'7 guys instead of 6'4 guys

2 hours ago, IU Scott said:

Watching all of these games this week I think the biggest difference I see from IU compared to the other teams is confidence.  I see players making plays and just going on instinct and I players look like they are thinking before making plays.  I see a lot of players going up for shots with confidence it will go in but IU hesitates.

The Hoosiers are just soft. They don’t play through contact and they rush jump shots before the defense closes out

35 minutes ago, 13th&Jackson said:

The Hoosiers are just soft. They don’t play through contact and they rush jump shots before the defense closes out

Next coach needs to be able to come in and clean house if the want to. The stench of Archie Miller must be eradicated.

9 minutes ago, dgambill said:

Got my ribs on the grill....drinks on ice...all ready for selection Sunday....and once again no IU. We criticized both these teams today for their coaches and sadly they have  put their program head and shoulders above us. SMH 

interesting.  ribs and drinks here too.  really struggling getting excited for March Madness with no Hoosiers again.

3 minutes ago, NCHoosier32 said:

interesting.  ribs and drinks here too.  really struggling getting excited for March Madness with no Hoosiers again.

It is better with IU in it but I still love the tournament and look for it every year.  Also you should be use to not having IU in it so enjoy it.

3 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

It is better with IU in it but I still love the tournament and look for it every year.  Also you should be use to not having IU in it so enjoy it.

i know.  i agree.  it is always great, and i will always watch.  sadly you are right that i should be used to it too.  for some reason it seems to be hitting me harder this year.  sigh.  

Archived