Big Ten 2021-2022

36 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

K-State holds on...

Hoiberg is in trouble, I think...

Nebraska is such a wonderful school of fans and support. Some of the best facilities in all of sports. I don't think the university actually knows their identity anymore. Also ran in the West in football....hire a guy like Hoiberg and they are sub .500 in hoops entering January year after year. 

The pride is there but no clue how they dig themselves out of the purgatory of being in Nebraska.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Nebraska is such a wonderful school of fans and support. Some of the best facilities in all of sports. I don't think the university actually knows their identity anymore. Also ran in the West in football....hire a guy like Hoiberg and they are sub .500 in hoops entering January year after year. 

The pride is there but no clue how they dig themselves out of the purgatory of being in Nebraska.

Of all the schools in the B1G, outside of our Hoosiers the Cornhuskers are the only one i can tolerate. The rest of the conference 🤮

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

The only time Nebraska was relevant in basketball was in the Big 8 with HC Danny Nee.  

Seems that following the $ cost the Huskers.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

When visitors came to town, they were always the friendliest fans. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, GaloisGroupe said:

When visitors came to town, they were always the friendliest fans. 

I have a ton of clients from Omaha area down here in Florida...agree whole-heartedly. All have been just good folk...and very sports friendly. They have a ton of respect for IU basketball....think it's a case of we just relate...football/basketball.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, IUFLA said:

Check that...Bo Borowski waves off Stevens last second 3...GB up by 1 29-28...

Looked good to me...

Initially ruled good...here's the replay...

That's as close as you can get.....imo...it was called good, you should keep it. This stuff that is coming down to micro-seconds/millimeters and a kid makes a great play...why are we looking for a reason to over-turn it? Getting rid of all the special things on technicalities is just boring. Was it obviously late...or short or not a TD etc...ok sure thing. It's there to fix bad calls...not there to run our lives.

10 minutes ago, dgambill said:

That's as close as you can get.....imo...it was called good, you should keep it. This stuff that is coming down to micro-seconds/millimeters and a kid makes a great play...why are we looking for a reason to over-turn it? Getting rid of all the special things on technicalities is just boring. Was it obviously late...or short or not a TD etc...ok sure thing. It's there to fix bad calls...not there to run our lives.

Because Bo Borowski is the Polish version of Ted Valentine? ;) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Steubenhoosier said:

So, is that good or bad for us?

It might help us for the first 10 minutes or so, but beyond that, I doubt it matters. We HAVE to start strong in this game. If I'm Woodson, I'm beating it into their heads these next few days that we have to come out and stomp them early, even though these guys aren't really wired to do that to anyone.