Northwestern Post-Game Thread

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dear IU,  Thank you so much for winning this game. - The Mod Team

Say what you want about the overall performance, but the fight that this team showed is something that you have to love to see. Down 7 with under 2 minutes to play in regulation: 7-0 run to se

@Inequalityand I are 2-0 as mods... Just sayin.

Posted Images

Just now, ButlerHoosier said:

Ok was it me or did the ref that did the tip offs in the overtime throw the ball almost directly over the NW player? Anyway good win. Hopefully this leads to more confidence and makes us strut our stuff more and loosen up!

Totally, he had a mean hook on the tosses

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, IowaHoosierFan said:

i feel absolutely nothing for this team or coach.  I have zero emotional change to winning this game.  Or had we lost this game.  I just don't care about IU basketball at this time in my life.  Think maybe I will stop posting on here and just lurk

Yes, yes, that’s why you’re here 5 minutes after the game to tell us how much you don’t care. Very believable. 

• Like 6
  • Haha 3
6 minutes ago, IowaHoosierFan said:

i feel absolutely nothing for this team or coach.  I have zero emotional change to winning this game.  Or had we lost this game.  I just don't care about IU basketball at this time in my life.  Think maybe I will stop posting on here and just lurk

My question is why do you even bother watching and coming here and commenting if you don't care ab out them.  I am not happy how we played the first 30 minutes but they kept working and came back to win the game.  

Also don't let the door hot in you on you a$$$$ on the way out.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I'm extremely concerned as to why Archie can't get this team ready to play consistently. 

On the flip side, he really is excellent at drawing up good plays out of timeouts. We consistently get great, open looks out of timeouts. 

• Like 8