Bowl Games

19 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

By my count Notre Dame is 0-10 in last 10 major bowl games. Nothing against the gang on the board that cheers for them....but the only time that school was competitive nationally is when Papa Smurf asked the fathers to look the other way on about a dozen recruits in the late 80's.

Ohio St and the kids better wake up real soon or Utah will race them out of this one. 

Tough loss for Iowa. I've always wanted IU to be just like Iowa. 8-10 wins all the time with the chance of a special year every once in awhile.

Fun day of football so far.....not good for confidence pools! Enjoy your NYD gang!

They had a first time head coach coaching his first game ever against the 9th rated team in the country, i think they will be ok.

We need to talk about how bad the top teams in the B1G are doing. It's starting to get to the point where the B1G is massively overrated at the top anymore.

• Like 1

Just now, Hoosier51 said:

They had a first time head coach coaching his first game ever against the 9th rated team in the country, i think they will be ok.

We need to talk about how bad the top teams in the B1G are doing. It's starting to get to the point where the B1G is massively overrated at the top anymore.

OSU playing without everyone not named CJ Stroud. Same with Penn state. This games should not be used as an overall measuring stick unless it's best on best. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, btownqb said:

OSU playing without everyone not named CJ Stroud. Same with Penn state. This games should not be used as an overall measuring stick unless it's best on best. 

They have 5 stars three deep, so spare me that crap. How did Michigan and Iowa do, the other top teams.

Edited by Hoosier51

1 minute ago, Hoosier51 said:

The have 5 stars three deep, so spare me that crap. How did Michigan and Iowa do, the other top teams.

Michigan played the best team in the country and none of us, or none of us should have, thought Iowa was any good. I mean, they played a top 25 SEC and took them to the brim? 

UK was literally the favorite. Don't care about OSUs 5 stars, but uh.. you're just going act like Wilson, Olave, their best OL, and best DL wouldn't make a difference, ok. 

2 minutes ago, Hoosier51 said:

The have 5 stars three deep, so spare me that crap. How did Michigan and Iowa do, the other top teams.

Not sure what you are arguing here. If you are defending the Notre Dame loss and comparing them to the B1G’s top teams…. @Seeking6laid it out perfectly. None of the B1G teams you mention have lost 10 straight bowl games.

• Like 1

Just now, Steubenhoosier said:

Not sure what you are arguing here. If you are defending the Notre Dame loss and comparing them to the B1G’s top teams…. @Seeking6laid it out perfectly. None of the B1G teams you mention have lost 10 straight bowl games.

Actually i am saying that the B1G has failed lately on the B1G stage and has been massively overrated. Yes ND has been bad in bowl games but this loss doesn't mean much in my opinion, a young coach coaching his first game against the 9th ranked team in the country was going to be a tough start.

1 minute ago, Hoosier51 said:

Actually i am saying that the B1G has failed lately on the B1G stage and has been massively overrated. Yes ND has been bad in bowl games but this loss doesn't mean much in my opinion, a young coach coaching his first game against the 9th ranked team in the country was going to be a tough start.

OSU was in the NC game LAST YEAR. When was the last time ND looked good on the B1G stage?

Edited by btownqb

3 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Hahahahaha 

Kicked the dog poop out of Clemson, who had just dominated ND... but yeah that's not enough because they didn't beat Bama? What in the world

ND lives rent free in your head don't they?

This has nothing to do with the Irish i've aleady said they have failed in bowls lately, this is about the B1G who has one championship in how many years?

Edited by Hoosier51