Bowl Games

55 minutes ago, Proud2BAHoosier said:

Pokies just got away with a terrible PI non-call....

Just so you know, and everyone knows. My dislike from ND has nothing to do with people on this board, or other IU fans supporting them. That doesn't bother me. 

The "gross" comment was from me just not liking ND. No problem with you rooting for them, as well as, IU. 

13 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Just so you know, and everyone knows. My dislike from ND has nothing to do with people on this board, or other IU fans supporting them. That doesn't bother me. 

The "gross" comment was from me just not liking ND. No problem with you rooting for them, as well as, IU. 

You and I share a common interest re our ND dislike haha. 

• Like 1

By my count Notre Dame is 0-10 in last 10 major bowl games. Nothing against the gang on the board that cheers for them....but the only time that school was competitive nationally is when Papa Smurf asked the fathers to look the other way on about a dozen recruits in the late 80's.

Ohio St and the kids better wake up real soon or Utah will race them out of this one. 

Tough loss for Iowa. I've always wanted IU to be just like Iowa. 8-10 wins all the time with the chance of a special year every once in awhile.

Fun day of football so far.....not good for confidence pools! Enjoy your NYD gang!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Seeking6 said:

By my count Notre Dame is 0-10 in last 10 major bowl games. Nothing against the gang on the board that cheers for them....but the only time that school was competitive nationally is when Papa Smurf asked the fathers to look the other way on about a dozen recruits in the late 80's.

Ohio St and the kids better wake up real soon or Utah will race them out of this one. 

Tough loss for Iowa. I've always wanted IU to be just like Iowa. 8-10 wins all the time with the chance of a special year every once in awhile.

Fun day of football so far.....not good for confidence pools! Enjoy your NYD gang!

OSU fires back!!!

• Like 1