2024 SG Jack Benter Commits to Purdue

Tuffhooper89

17 hours ago, 94hoosier said:

not sure why I look at this thread. It should be locked up. I don’t care anything about a Purdue kid or how good he will be the same why about any other big ten player. I care about IU players. 

Yeah, I know we’re free to discuss and ignore (as we should be), but this is a damn IU board and Jack Benter keeps popping up at the top of the recruiting threads. Is there a way to block an entire thread!? 😂

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kyhoosier29 said:

Yeah, I know we’re free to discuss and ignore (as we should be), but this is a damn IU board and Jack Benter keeps popping up at the top of the recruiting threads. Is there a way to block an entire thread!? 😂

Yeah not sure why admins don’t just move it to general discussion doesn’t make much sense considering no one wants this thread to continue but Purdue members 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, 94hoosier said:

not sure why I look at this thread. It should be locked up. I don’t care anything about a Purdue kid or how good he will be the same why about any other big ten player. I care about IU players. 

There aren’t any IU recruits…the closest recruit to IU would be the ones going to Purdue…so this is what we have for 24. Take it or leave it.

13 hours ago, dgambill said:

There aren’t any IU recruits…the closest recruit to IU would be the ones going to Purdue…so this is what we have for 24. Take it or leave it.

It’s literally like putting salt into a wound. So not only do we have zero 2024 players to talk about we have to talk about a players success going to a rival school.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, IUfaninIllinois said:

It’s literally like putting salt into a wound. So not only do we have zero 2024 players to talk about we have to talk about a players success going to a rival school.

I know I know….this thread should be Dolsons home page so he is reminded every day just how inept Woody has been…we have nothing…Cody Zeller ain’t walking through that door…Victor Oladipo isn’t walking in….hell Tim Priller isn’t even walking in….thats how much Woodson sucks.

5 minutes ago, dgambill said:

I know I know….this thread should be Dolsons home page so he is reminded every day just how inept Woody has been…we have nothing…Cody Zeller ain’t walking through that door…Victor Oladipo isn’t walking in….hell Tim Priller isn’t even walking in….thats how much Woodson sucks.

Hahahaha facts!!!

• Thanks 1

• KDB changed the title to 2024 SG Jack Benter Commits to Purdue