2022 through 2065 MLB Seasons

5fouls

Just now, 5fouls said:

Ain't much a guy can do when the pitcher smokes him on the hand with a pitch.

fair. The only thing I see and know about the Reds is from this board. And it seems like every other week IU Scott is on here saying Freidl is on the DL.

17 minutes ago, ledies22 said:

fair. The only thing I see and know about the Reds is from this board. And it seems like every other week IU Scott is on here saying Freidl is on the DL.

He's had two injuries his whole life, via himself in an interview, and they were both THIS season.... 

4 of the Reds every day 9 are either suspended 80 games, out until August, or in wait-and-see mode like CES's injury (another HBP/broken wrist). Combine that with 3 other guys being very young, which offers some inconsistencies obviously... it's been a perfect shitstorm to have a crap record. Oh and the stud closer has struggled lol 

McClain is the Red's best hitter, who is also a plus defender at three different spots. 

Edited by btownqb
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, btownqb said:

Aren't the Reds in the Cubs division? lol 

He's had two injuries his whole life, via himself in an interview, and they were both THIS season.... 

4 of the Reds every day 9 are either suspended 80 games, out until August, or in wait-and-see mode like CES's injury (another HBP/broken wrist). Combine that with 3 other guys being very young, which offers some inconsistencies obviously... it's been a perfect shitstorm to have a crap record. Oh and the stud closer has struggled lol 

McClain is the Red's best hitter, who is also a plus defender at three different spots. 

last time I checked. I dont care whatsoever about the Reds. I barely have time to keep up with the Cubs let alone a team I couldn't care less about.

It's baseball. Long season. People get hurt.

The suspension sounds like a Personal "E"llegal  Dilemma. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, ledies22 said:

last time I checked. I dont care whatsoever about the Reds. I barely have time to keep up with the Cubs let alone a team I couldn't care less about.

It's baseball. Long season. People get hurt.

The suspension sounds like a Personal "E"llegal  Dilemma. 

lol .... K man. Sorry Chicago sports suck. 

Edited by btownqb

On 4/29/2024 at 10:12 AM, btownqb said:

The dumbest move this offseason had to have been the Reds giving Candelario 40+ million over 3 years. That's insane. He sucks. 

Idk why I didn't register that move until now. And epically awful decision. 

I'm pro Nick Krall but jesus christ. 

Since I said this... 

13 games -- 49 ABs .347/.360/.551 2HR 9RBIs 😆

2 hours ago, btownqb said:

I will say--- also having Collier, Arroyo, Lowder, Petty, and Phillips in the fold--- along with a Top 2 pick (in this draft specifically)----- along with EDLC, McClain, Steer, Marte, Benson, CES. Not the worst of times to be a Reds fan. 

I just heard that Lodolo is going to the DL

5 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Please feel free to call out other players in a similar fashion.  

How about most of the lineup especially Benson. It is hard when you have guys like Fairchild, Capel and Harbituse in the lineup

Just now, IU Scott said:

How about most of the lineup especially Benson. It is hard when you have guys like Fairchild, Capel and Harbituse in the lineup

I think if Benson were able to just chill in the 7/9 holes all the time, we'd see a different Will. He still doesn't chase. But no, the production has not been there and it's hurt the Reds. 

Elly and Steer have been very good, but they have no protection and it'll catch up with those two, if it hasn't already. 

I don't really think you can have Fraley and Benson on the same roster. 

1 hour ago, btownqb said:

I think if Benson were able to just chill in the 7/9 holes all the time, we'd see a different Will. He still doesn't chase. But no, the production has not been there and it's hurt the Reds. 

Elly and Steer have been very good, but they have no protection and it'll catch up with those two, if it hasn't already. 

Last time I heard that Benson was striking out 41% of the tome

18 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

I thought I might get to watch the Refs this afternoon but MLB Network is blacking it out. It is a road game in Arizona so why can't I watch it.

What's your cable provider again? Comcast? Thats why. 

Edited by btownqb

On 5/15/2024 at 1:00 PM, btownqb said:

I really hate that about Bell. I realize injuries factor in some this year but the constant juggling of the lineup is crazy.  When Bochy 1st arrived in Texas he set a lineup and the main players stay in their same spot. If they went out for an injury or load management their replacement took that spot in the order not to disrupt the othes..   His claim is MLB players are creatures of habit and are more comfortable when they know what to expect on a day to day basis.