2022 through 2065 MLB Seasons

5fouls

3 hours ago, 5fouls said:

That sucks.  Hope Direct TV is not impacted.  I thought Bally was in a better place than at this time last year.

What's the ultimate solution here? 

They can't not show these games... 

1 hour ago, btownqb said:

What's the ultimate solution here? 

They can't not show these games... 

My understanding is that, if Bally does not offer the broadcast over any outlet, then MLB will take over 'ownership' of the broadcast and offer the games via stream with no blackout restrictions using the same announce teams as Bally.  At least, that's what was discussed last year when it looked like Bally would default.  

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, btownqb said:

and have a cable provider that isn't carrying the Reds right now? 

Every Reds game is on MLB TV.  I have no cable provider, I live in the country.

3 hours ago, IU Scott said:

The reds are struggling on offense but right now we are without 5 projected starters. Along with Freidle, McClain and Marte now CES and Stephenson are out

Should never have left that 13th scholarship open.  :coffee:

• Haha 3

I'm really hoping the Cubs finish this gauntlet of a schedule with 3 of 4 from the Mets. On a different note and maybe it's all of the NL Central. Tomorrow will be our first game (Brewers) vs a NL Central opponent. I don't remember ever going a month deep into the season waiting to play each other. 

1 hour ago, Seeking6 said:

I'm really hoping the Cubs finish this gauntlet of a schedule with 3 of 4 from the Mets. On a different note and maybe it's all of the NL Central. Tomorrow will be our first game (Brewers) vs a NL Central opponent. I don't remember ever going a month deep into the season waiting to play each other. 

Dropping from 18/19 games against division opponents to I believe it is 13 now with the play every other team in MLB at least 3 times a year has caused that.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Seeking6 said:

Update. Cubs bullpen once again. 19-13 and should be minimally 24-8. Squarely on you Jed. Bullpen has been crap and you continue to wait. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

Update. Cubs bullpen once again. 19-13 and should be minimally 24-8. Squarely on you Jed. Bullpen has been crap and you continue to wait. 

Want some cheese to go with that whine?

22 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

Still early, but the AL Central is the only division with 4 teams above .500. This division has been regularly crapped on by media and fans for years now. Maybe it's starting to come around. 

I've had a soft spot for the Tigers since Sparky was manager.

Have to respect the heck out of the Guardians.  Consistently competitive. Year in and year out.

And, always a fan of a team that has a dream year after years of struggling, so I'm pulling hard for the Royals.

28 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

Still early, but the AL Central is the only division with 4 teams above .500. This division has been regularly crapped on by media and fans for years now. Maybe it's starting to come around. 

Did the White Sox get the memo?

22 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Need something stronger. Another blown save opportunity by Alzolay today. I think that's 5 for him alone. 

7 blown saves and Hendricks. Honestly even if we give a couple back the Cubs should be 23-9 before today's gas can approach from the pen once again. Instead of 14 over and dominating the Central to start....we'll sit at 5 over and everything is fine approach from the front office.

Jed "Theo's Coattails" Hoyer please do something. 

• Like 2