2022 through 2065 MLB Seasons

5fouls

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, btownqb said:

Elly De La Cruz 😍

using the opposite field like a vet, currently... He's made two plays defensively, 70ft down the line from third base, this season, as well. Insane talent. 

.295/.402/.641 

Leading the league in steals and switch hits 

2 hours ago, Zlinedavid said:

Insane talent......if he keeps it consistent.  There were times last year where you had to wonder if he forgot to pack his brain on a road trip. 

His 4 walk game over the weekend speaks volumes about his growth as a decision maker.  And, opposing pitchers really can't afford to pitch around him because of all the havoc he creates running the bases.  

Edited by 5fouls
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Now Bellinger has fractured ribs. Dang it man. Hendricks has been crap. Alzolay is a gas can. With all of the injuries and schedule to be 5 games over is honestly a blessing. 

I hear ya, but can't feel overly sorry for Cubs Nation.

• Matt McLain
  • TJ Friedl
  • Noelvi Marte

That's one-third of the Reds regular 9 that have not seen a minute yet this year.  Throw in that Encarnacion, Cendelario, Fraley, and India have all missed multiple games at some point, and the Reds lineup has been patchwork all year.

De La Cruz, Spencer Steer, Will Benson, and the two Catchers are the only projected regular contributors that have stayed healthy.

Edited by 5fouls

16 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

• Matt McLain
  • TJ Friedl
  • Noelvi Marte

That's one-third of the Reds regular 9 that have not seen a minute yet this year.  Throw in that Encarnacion, Cendelario, Fraley, and India have all missed multiple games at some point, and the Reds lineup has been patchwork all year.

De La Cruz, Spencer Steer, Will Benson, and the two Catchers are the only projected regular contributors that have stayed healthy.

Sounds like there has been a sickness going around the ball club.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Mike Trout now has 10 home runs, but only 13 RBIs.  

My fantasy team loves the first stat, but is very frustrated with the second one.  

Sounds like Schwarber stats. I was told his numbers don't mean much....haha.

17 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

• Matt McLain
  • TJ Friedl
  • Noelvi Marte

I'm not that familiar with the Reds. Are McLain, TJ, and Noelvi your 2,3, and 4 hitters?

33 minutes ago, FritzIam4IU said:

Cubs win/sweep Astros 3-1! Pete Crow-Armstrong goes 2-4 with HR!! Go Cubs Go!

image.jpeg.643f39de4877bd64f24ad5581625b315.jpeg

We need Lee Smith. This closing situation is not good for my ticker. 

• Like 1

On 4/22/2024 at 6:48 PM, Proud2BAHoosier said:

Guys beat me to it, but in my 73 years of life, I don't think I've ever seen anything like what happened in the Yankees game. Boone gets ejected in the 1st inning by the home plate umpire because of a fan heckling! Crazy

Aaron Boone ejected in first inning of Yankees' game against A's (mlb.com)

Yanks lose 2-0 and wasted a 1 hit gem by Rodon, by far his best outing in pinstripes. Don't know what it is with the Yankees as they seem to struggle beating teams with losing records. Yank hitteres were limited to 3 hits for the whole game.

That was one of the craziest tosses I’ve ever seen. I mean, I laughed really really hard. But damn.