2022 through 2065 MLB Seasons

5fouls

Marlins and Padres just completed a trade.  :coffee:

Marlins will receive Dillon Head, Woo Suk-Go and Nathan Martorella from the Padres in return for Luis Arraez.
Head is the prize for the Marlins in the trade.”

21 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

7 blown saves and Hendricks. Honestly even if we give a couple back the Cubs should be 23-9 before today's gas can approach from the pen once again. Instead of 14 over and dominating the Central to start....we'll sit at 5 over and everything is fine approach from the front office.

Jed "Theo's Coattails" Hoyer please do something. 

If it makes you feel any better, the Tigers dropped a pair of 2-1 games this week in which they were up 1-0 going into the 9th. Held the Yankees to 2 hits through 8 innings in their little league stadium last night only for one guy to screw it up. Baseball is dumb sometimes. 

• Haha 1

Still amazes me how managers won't let starters go deeper in games. The Cubs Tallion had a 2 hit shutout after 6 but takes him out. The Cubs reliever has given up 3 runs without getting an out and just take out.

1 hour ago, 5fouls said:

Clipped this box during the bottom of the 3rd in the Reds game.  7 of the 9 players in the lineup hitting below .220

image.png.575bcea5354305be89cd12462639c3aa.png

Reds is being shutout after 7 tonight after being shutout last night on two hits. If they get shutout tonight that will be the 4th time in the last 6 games at GABP. Usually that is one of the best hitters park in baseball.

• Sad 2

23 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Reds is being shutout after 7 tonight after being shutout last night on two hits. If they get shutout tonight that will be the 4th time in the last 6 games at GABP. Usually that is one of the best hitters park in baseball.

Reds from finally scored in the bottom of the 9th to cut the lead to 2-1, Reds have runners on first and third with 1 out

7 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Reds from finally scored in the bottom of the 9th to cut the lead to 2-1, Reds have runners on first and third with 1 out

Well the Reds blew a bases loaded and 1 out chance to win the game. Reds now are 16-17 and the first time they have been under .500 since last June.

19 hours ago, IU Scott said:

Well the Reds blew a bases loaded and 1 out chance to win the game. Reds now are 16-17 and the first time they have been under .500 since last June.

The Reds batting slump continues today.

3 hours ago, IU Scott said:

Yep, no base runners through 4 innings today 

Yeah…like you said earlier, they really miss Freidl and McClain getting on base.  And who knows what Marte would be bringing, but certainly no worse than CES or Candelario, I’m thinking.

giphy(4)(13).gif.31e97d30b8cb9ef170b8a423ec565bd5.gif

I love watching Javier Assad pitch, because he pitches...the kid knows how to set batters up...plus he's a scrapper...battles through the tough spots...

If we can get the bullpen worked out, the Cubs will be tough to deal with...

16 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

I love watching Javier Assad pitch, because he pitches...the kid knows how to set batters up...plus he's a scrapper...battles through the tough spots...

I wanted the Reds to trade for him this past off season.

21 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Sure does and will be worse once the Pacers season is over. No baseball to watch during the week will be a bummer.

Have you ever thought of dropping Comcast and streaming instead?

22 hours ago, IUFLA said:

It’s the Dodgers/Braves and then everyone else. No one in the Central can compete with them IMO. 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

It’s the Dodgers/Braves and then everyone else. No one in the Central can compete with them IMO. 

You do realize the Phillies are 3 games up on the Braves, don't you?

The Cardinals can't even compete with the White Sox...

The Cubs will be just fine...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, IUFLA said:

You do realize the Phillies are 3 games up on the Braves, don't you?

The Cardinals can't even compete with the White Sox...

The Cubs will be just fine...

I already said the Cardinals sucked lol. This isn’t about them.  My point is the NL Central isn’t doing anything in the playoffs. 

• Confused 1