2022 through 2065 MLB Seasons

5fouls

1 hour ago, IU Scott said:

I think David Bell is trying to blow this game. Up 8-0 going to the 9th but I'll wed Sueter to give up 4 runs and have runners on 1st and 3rd and 1 out. He finally takes him out

Reds hold on to win 8-4. Going into the 9th Texas had 1 hit. In the 9th they scored 4 runs on 6 hits.

12 hours ago, IU Scott said:

Reds hold on to win 8-4. Going into the 9th Texas had 1 hit. In the 9th they scored 4 runs on 6 hits.

Great game for Greene and an unfortunate one for Suter.  But they got the win and that’s what counts.  Yeah, I get frustrated with some of Bell’s decisions, but I don’t believe being in his shoes is as easy as I want to think it is.  😊

1 minute ago, jv1972iu said:

Great game for Greene and an unfortunate one for Suter.  But they got the win and that’s what counts.  Yeah, I get frustrated with some of Bell’s decisions, but I don’t believe being in his shoes is as easy as I want to think it is.  😊

Suter hadn't given up a run in his last 15 innings

7 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Suter hadn't given up a run in his last 15 innings

I thought the pitch the first kid hit out was a good pitch.  Looked like a decent breaking pitch that was down and the guy went down and hit it.  The second home run the pitch was out over the plate and Seager put a good swing on it.

The dumbest move this offseason had to have been the Reds giving Candelario 40+ million over 3 years. That's insane. He sucks. 

Idk why I didn't register that move until now. And epically awful decision. 

I'm pro Nick Krall but jesus christ. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, btownqb said:

Heading to the Indians game Sunday with my wife, sister, daughter, and niece. They have a kids zone thing planned or whatever.... 

I think I am going to miss Skenes by one day :( ... pretty bummed haha 

Driving home from Chicago.  Doesnt look like you're going to have very good weather.  

I hope the next start in Indy is Skenes last.  He's taking up a roster spot on my Fantasy team.  Anxious for him to get the call. 

• Like 2

Just turned on to watch the Reds but Bally Sports is no longer on Xfinity. On the screen it says Bally Sports is going through bankruptcy and Xfinity no longer has their rights to show it. That means no more Reds or Pacers games

5 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Just turned on to watch the Reds but Bally Sports is no longer on Xfinity. On the screen it says Bally Sports is going through bankruptcy and Xfinity no longer has their rights to show it. That means no more Reds or Pacers games

That sucks.  Hope Direct TV is not impacted.  I thought Bally was in a better place than at this time last year.

42 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

It's on Bally via MLB TV...

On 4/29/2024 at 10:12 AM, btownqb said:

The dumbest move this offseason had to have been the Reds giving Candelario 40+ million over 3 years. That's insane. He sucks. 

Idk why I didn't register that move until now. And epically awful decision. 

I'm pro Nick Krall but jesus christ. 

There was a reason the Cubs let him walk without much of a fuss.  And the Cubs needed a thirdbaseman and still do.

5 minutes ago, rico said:

Wish you could send me the video feed...I am effin' blacked out here and the effin' game is in San Diego.  WTeffin'H?!

Yeah, the blackout rules are really stupid...I couldn't watch the Astros games in Wrigley...Or the Cubs in Texas...

Bally is likely done.  Can't imagine losing two major cable outlets is good for business.

My understanding is that MLB.tv may lift the blackout if Bally goes totally bust.  Right now, I'm happy I have Direct TV.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Bally is likely done.  Can't imagine losing two major cable outlets is good for business.

My understanding is that MLB.tv may lift the blackout if Bally goes totally bust.  Right now, I'm happy I have Direct TV.

Are you streaming or still have a dish?