2022 through 2065 MLB Seasons

5fouls

8 minutes ago, Proud2BAHoosier said:

Had to come on here to say I may be jumping on the Cardinals bandwagon! Saw where they beat the O's twice today!!

As a Yankee fan, I say thank you Cardinals!!

There in no justifiable reason to be anywhere near the Cardinal bandwagon.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Proud2BAHoosier said:

Had to come on here to say I may be jumping on the Cardinals bandwagon! Saw where they beat the O's twice today!!

As a Yankee fan, I say thank you Cardinals!!

Finally starting to play some decent baseball lol. 

• Like 1

Reds need to keep Nick Martinez in the bullpen. He seems to pitch a lot better out of the pen than he does starting. Last time out of the bullpen he out he 5 innings while giving up 0 runs. So far tonight starting he was taken out in the 5th and has given up 5 runs so far.

Edited by IU Scott

3 hours ago, IU Scott said:

Reds started 16-13 since then they are 4-15 and about to lose tonight down 6-1

Sounds like the Tigers...5-13 since May 1st. 

Spencer Torkelson has been so bad they've had to move him all the way down to 7th in the batting order. Guy was a #1 draft pick. 

Reds projected lineup before the season.

C Stephenson

1B CES - injured

2B McClain- injured

SS EDLC

3B Marte - suspended 

LF Steer

CF Freidl - Injured 

RF Fraley- injured

DH Candelerio

Today's Reds Lineup

C Maile

1B Steer

2B India

SS EDLC

3B Candelerio 

LF Hartubise

CF Benson 

RF Martini

DH Ford

Edited by IU Scott

Actually got to listened to some of the Reds game today while driving around the city. Reds are down 4-2 in the 5th

The offense is just atrocious 

1st scored one run but left a runner on 3rd with one out 

2nd had the bases loaded  and no outs and only scored 1 run

5th runner on 3rd one out and didn't score

Edited by IU Scott

It really sucks when you look forward to a highly-rated prospect coming in to try and turn your team around after years of being terrible, only for said prospect to be a bust. Spencer Torkelson, the #1 pick in the 2020 draft, was benched today after five straight hitless games. He had been moved all the way down to seventh in the batting order and was hitting a robust .207 with a meager .609 OPS. For his career he's not even batting his body weight. 

With a #1 pick in any sport, there's always going to be some level of excitement that you could be getting a franchise-altering talent, perhaps even a generational talent. But I suppose there are always athletes who, for whatever reason, just never launch. It's such a buzzkill. 

1 hour ago, IU Scott said:

Reds sweep the Dodgers beating them 4-1 today. Baseball is a funny game because the Reds came into the series losing 17 of their last 21 games but swept the first place Dodgers 

Great weekend for the Reds.  Dodgers showing some flaws, but the Reds were due to catch a break.

Saw a stat earlier this week, even before the Dodgers series, that the Reds had played more games against 1st place teams than any other team.  Schedule is going to get easier, so I am clinging to hope that the season is not yet over.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Great weekend for the Reds.  Dodgers showing some flaws, but the Reds were due to catch a break.

Saw a stat earlier this week, even before the Dodgers series, that the Reds had played more games against 1st place teams than any other team.  Schedule is going to get easier, so I am clinging to hope that the season is not yet over.

Screenshot_20240526-165227.thumb.png.c877b8943147376171438a5dc7f70a6d.png🙂

Edited by IUFLA
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Looks like the Dodgers are having problems from the 7-9 spots in their lineup.

• Like 1