BTT INDIANA BEATS MICHIGAN POST GAME THREAD

KDB

I just watched the last 12 minutes.  Where the hell has that TJD been?? I know he’s always pretty good but that guy was far from soft! (Which is what I called him in the first half, and he was). He was pure beast mode that last part of the 2nd half.  Also X is our best overall player in my opinion.  

• Like 9

Wow, it’s been a long time since I’ve seen a Hoosier team dig in and compete like that….it was fun to watch!

As good as TJD was in the 2nd half, we don’t win without XJ leading the way. Geronimo, Galloway and Kopp all came up big, and Rob gave us some good minutes too.

Now let’s get Illinois and leave no doubt in the committee’s mind where we belong.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, bronkonagurski said:

Glad I did not have any work meetings during that 2nd half run. Vindication to finally finish a game out, especially with the NCAA tournament on the line. Been hard to focus on work since the game ended! Wish I would have recorded to watch the replay of that run! 

I try and figure out how to post it.

5 minutes ago, bronkonagurski said:

Glad I did not have any work meetings during that 2nd half run. Vindication to finally finish a game out, especially with the NCAA tournament on the line. Been hard to focus on work since the game ended! Wish I would have recorded to watch the replay of that run! 

Dude... YouTube. 

I'm sure Matthew Loves Ball will post his 20-25min shortened game, as well. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, bronkonagurski said:

I have a Roku and I rewatch games on the Fox Sports App. The game may be up this evening or tomorrow morning at the latest.

2 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

Trust me. I held off with all my might. Finally got so pissed with about 14 to go I grabbed one. Seems to be a correlation between Coors Light and phenomenal runs in hoops. Won't make that mistake again tomorrow. 

nothing wrong with vodka and OJ for an AM game.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Joe_Hoopsier said:

No, Not if your are in the Central time zone. 10:30.

Good news is, I can be drunk before noon again. Win or lose!

i really want to be drunk before noon tomorrow, but i think my principal would frown on it.  i'm gonna avoid game info and watch when i get home around 330 i guess.  

14 minutes ago, rogue3542 said:

“It didn’t look good,” Knight Woodson said. “In fact, my assistants had just about given up, and so had I. Then I looked down toward the other bench, and I saw Dale Brown Juwan Howard standing there. I knew then that we had a chance.”

still don't think Howard is a good coach.  everything went well for him his first year.  martelli, talent, and things falling right.  love to see him looking like a moron. 

• Like 1