BTT INDIANA BEATS MICHIGAN POST GAME THREAD

KDB

i don't agree with Coach Shep, but don't really feel the need to jump in with hammering him.  it's fine if he has that opinion.  early on i probably agreed with him for the most part.  XJ has come a long way throughout the season and Shep is too stubborn to change his mind.  whatever.  i just don't see wasting so many posts worrying about it.  i just want a win tomorrow.  want no doubt that we are in the big dance.  i'm finally watching the 2nd half now, but hate watching when i know the final.  

23 minutes ago, NCHoosier32 said:

still don't think Howard is a good coach.  everything went well for him his first year.  martelli, talent, and things falling right.  love to see him looking like a moron. 

Martelli is the real coach on that team.  Once he leaves, it's going to be rough.

• Like 2

Watched the game then read the postgame comments.

First 28 minutes made my physical therapy feel like a day at the spa.

Last 12 minutes felt like I did when I was floating on pain meds.

Awesome energy from the 5 guys who were on the floor the majority of our run. Major props to Galloway who played his heart out after sitting for 6 weeks. Imagine how difficult that had to be.

Turned over to the CBS Sports channel and the first thing I saw on the crawl was that Indiana ended the game on a 31-9 run. 
We are in the tournament. Want to beat Illinois but not imperative. 
Love this team and these coaches 

• Like 4

Just finished the game myself. What an incredible last twelve minutes. 

Wonder if it will help us tomorrow that we’ve already had a game in and Illinois hasn’t. 

Hopefully, our guys are feeling confident after this second half drubbing of that POS team and coach. 

Loved Trayce’s comments about going up for rebounds and Geronimo was already up there. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NCHoosier32 said:

i don't agree with Coach Shep, but don't really feel the need to jump in with hammering him.  it's fine if he has that opinion.  early on i probably agreed with him for the most part.  XJ has come a long way throughout the season and Shep is too stubborn to change his mind.  whatever.  i just don't see wasting so many posts worrying about it.  i just want a win tomorrow.  want no doubt that we are in the big dance.  i'm finally watching the 2nd half now, but hate watching when i know the final.  

It's not.his opinion that people get upset with. It is his constant bashing.of one single.player and never discussing anything else.

Opinions are always welcome.and debated here.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I want to win this thing...

I'd like nothing more than to hear Coach Woodson say on Sunday...

"Michigan is dead. So is Illinois. Rutgers. Purdue. Today we settled all family business." 😉

BTW, I said I thought Coach Woody probably gave TJD some "encouragement" at halftime...in the post game he was asked what he said to Trayce at the break...

"It wasn't pretty."

Ah, I love that guy...

Edited by IUFLA
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, NCHoosier32 said:

i really want to be drunk before noon tomorrow, but i think my principal would frown on it.  i'm gonna avoid game info and watch when i get home around 330 i guess.  

I don't know if I should go with the...

awww hell with it, just TP the girls locker room.  Joke

Or Bring the Principle a THC Vape pin to help him/her Chill the f out.

signed Farris Bueller.

*** Somehow, while my drunk ass was googling to be able to remember Farris Bueller, I found "Catholic high School Girls in Trouble"... Now I'm busy until tomorrow's game it seems.. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I am glad I was driving while listening to the game because I would have been posting in the game thread.  I was getting so upset that I would have said a lot of stupid stuff.  I guess this game shows that you shouldn't post during games and make judgements after every play.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

I am glad I was driving while listening to the game because I would have been posting in the game thread.  I was getting so upset that I would have said a lot of stupid stuff.  I guess this game shows that you shouldn't post during games and make judgements after every play.

Why would driving stop you? This was an epic game!!