2024 F Liam McNeeley Decommits from Indiana

Crystal Ball pick for IU today. Only 6 confidence. 

That said, it looks like the guy doesn't make them unless he's pretty sure (or maybe he changes them at the last minute if wrong). 100% for this class and 95% overall. Maryland insider so not close to either school and probably not the family. 

Edited by go_iu_bb

35 minutes ago, Artesian_86 said:

He may already know and it very well may be IU. There is absolutely nothing wrong with him retweeting this post. It says nothing other than "I know where I am going and I will announce when I'm ready!"

He may...

He may also be waiting for something else to happen before he makes his final decision... 

Kansas got a verbal from one of the top PGs in 24 last night (Labaron Philon) and are at least in the hunt for Flagg...

I just don't know if we're the lead-pipe cinch that some think at this point... 

13 hours ago, KDB said:

Seems like this will happen soon. This is Liam’s last two likes on Twitter:IMG_4361.thumb.jpeg.ecb21a2459fb51b6273e23cb8bbf5af9.jpeg

I get the weird feeling that this recruitment is kind of shifting right now. It looks like Liam un-liked this Andrew Slater post. Felt like it was a done deal last night but the more this drags out, the longer Self has to make his pitch. 

• Haha 1

I could see it also making recruits a bit frustrated when guys like Slater and Tipton, who usually have credibility on social media, are sometimes "putting the cart before the cart before the horse". It sort of steals these players thunder in a way. JMO 

.....Also, if there is kind of a late push from Kansas, you better believe Woodson and Co. will quickly counter in some compacity. Stay tuned.....

• Like 3