Rutgers Game Thread

KDB

1 hour ago, KDB said:

We do it every game. Start out with short and easy throws that let our guys make plays, then we go away from it and the offense does nothing.

It’s seriously impressive how Walt Bell can have a great opening game-script almost every week and just be absolutely horrid the rest of the game.

• Like 1

Anyone who thinks this game are on the refs is not looking at the right place.  It is coaching and our lack of discipline. Up 14-0 and was moving the ball but we got two straight penalties that moved us out of fg range.  I have seen enough in one year to not want Bell back at OC.  I never like the super up tempo offense especially if you don't have enough talent which we don't to run it

• Like 2

1 minute ago, IU Scott said:

Anyone who thinks this game are on the refs is not looking at the right place.  It is coaching and our lack of discipline. Up 14-0 and was moving the ball but we got two straight penalties that moved us out of fg range.  I have seen enough in one year to not want Bell back at OC.  I never like the super up tempo offense especially if you don't have enough talent which we don't to run it

Oh yeah little man. You are an allen hater. The refs are pulling a big ten hose job. 

• Haha 1