IUWBB Post-Season Game Thread

btownqb

2 minutes ago, HoosierJax said:

Your way off...if were a 1 we could play in B Town...not if were a 2

It is obvious you don't know how the tournament is set up. First round games will start on Saturday or Sunday and every team plays on one of those days.  Also the top 4 seeds in each region plays at home so bring a 2 seed will still get us two home games. Another thing we will still be a 1 seed

8 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

It is obvious you don't know how the tournament is set up. First round games will start on Saturday or Sunday and every team plays on one of those days.  Also the top 4 seeds in each region plays at home so bring a 2 seed will still get us two home games. Another thing we will still be a 1 seed

U must be a ncaa official...i been around long enough to know how you are...🙄 thanks to those who answered with intelligence 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, HoosierJax said:

U must be a ncaa official...i been around long enough to know how you are...🙄 thanks to those who answered with intelligence 

I just know how the tournament is set up. You were the one who thought being a 2 seed would have less time off than a 1 seed.

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, IU Scott said:

LSU lost to UT in the semi final of the SEC tournament so that should keep us at the 1 seed. I don't think we had to worry in the first place

I think we are still the #2 overall seed. If you think of seeding in terms of what teams have accomplished all year, obviously lots of things can add to that, and sometimes things subtract, yesterday was a nothing.

For us to fall off of that #2 overall, someone would have had to DO SOMETHING positive to pass us, not just have us lose. No one has magically beaten the plethora of ranked teams and top ten teams we have just because we lost a close game to a borderline top 10 team. 

• Like 2

Gender parity has arrived. The IU women losing a basketball game provokes the same despondent overreactions as the men!

Guys, you're being hysterical. We lost by four on a neutral court to a team projected to be a 3 seed in the NCAAs, and that's without OSU ever having been at full strength until now. We lost in the BTT, an event which doesn't matter for shit except money for the conference. Yeah we looked awful against their press, after handling it just fine earlier in the season, but now we have two weeks off to fix that weakness. We also have those two weeks to get healthy. Mack was clearly limping, and Moren said she's not alone. We're still a lock for a 1 seed, and probably 2nd overall.

Everything is still ahead for this group.

• Like 3